5.0 out of 5 stars A superb conclusion
Having loved The Proposition but not loving being left on a cliffhanger ending, I launched straight into this and it doesn't disappoint. It's a much deeper storyline and we learn alot more about Aiden's past and his reticence to commit; despite his stupidity, I fell in love with him all over again.

The pressures of Emma's pregnancy along with her broken heart...
Published 21 months ago by Nicola_1202

3.0 out of 5 stars not in love with the sequel
I liked Aidan and Emma from book one therefore; I really wanted them to work out their troubles and get back on track. Unfortunately, The Proposal veered far off course for me and I found myself feeling frustrated with the characters.

Published 2 months ago by Ava & Brianna @ Biblio Belles

5.0 out of 5 stars A superb conclusion, 26 Jan 2013
Nicola_1202 (South Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: The Proposal (The Proposition Book 2) (Kindle Edition)

The pressures of Emma's pregnancy along with her broken heart and Aiden's sheer determination to win her back bring heart-warming moments as well as those that tug on the heartstrings. Frustration also entered the mix with the introduction of Dr. Nadeen (Pesh). I didn't like him! He may have been lovely and kind and in fairness my dislike is obviously out of loyalty to Aiden, but I wanted to shout at Emma for even contemplating dating him! I felt for Aiden, although I quite liked his jealous side. The secondary characters bring many of the witty moments (I love Aiden's nephews) and this was another book I couldn't put it down.

Whilst there is less steamy content in this book, when it does make it into the storyline it's hot, sexy, romantic and plentiful. I would have gladly paid more than 77p for such a well-written book and if you are thinking about whether to read it, I can highly recommend you do. I for one will be reading their story again.

3.0 out of 5 stars not in love with the sequel, 11 Aug 2014
This review is from: The Proposal (The Proposition Book 2) (Kindle Edition)

Emma was left devastated and quite rightly so; Aidan had to prove himself worthy of her love again. I am the first to admit that I hate love triangles so when Pesh was introduced my heart sank. This isn’t a straight up triangle per se, but I didn’t agree with Emma’s actions especially once she moved in with Aidan, platonic or not, she shouldn’t have brought another man to Aidan’s house.

I felt this book lost some of the fun and lightness from book one. Obviously, there was a lot more drama going on but I missed Aidan’s teasing personality and the flirty feel of it all.

If truth be told, I would have been happy if their story wrapped up in book one but I did get to witness their HEA in the end and it was nice to read. Pesh has a book next and my feelings are torn, if I want to read it or not as I didn’t take to him too kindly in this book. The jury is still out at the moment.

For fans of the first book, you will no doubt enjoy the conclusion to Aidan and Emma’s journey. ~Ava

3.0 out of 5 stars Hmmmm lost some of it's momentum........., 24 May 2013
An avid reader. - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: The Proposal (The Proposition Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
So I really and I mean really enjoyed the first book but I am disappointed that the sequel didn't keep me enthralled. There just didn't seem much going on in this book. For diehard romance lovers that are all about feelings and a gentle plot with no shockers and edginess, then this book will be fabulous, me though? No, I'm more of a diehard, romance that's complicated, heady, tense and edgy with a spattering of the gentle side, so this didn't keep me entertained as much as the first book as most of the action happened in book one which for me was a shame it wasn't on the same level.

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it, 6 Feb 2014
This review is from: The Proposal (The Proposition Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
I felt like the characters were my friends by the time I got to the end of the book. I still want to know more!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Another brilliant book, 3 Feb 2014
K. Carruthers (Essex, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Proposal (The Proposition Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
I have lost count of the amount of times this book made my eyes swim with years. Katie Ashley has a wonderful writing style that is real and really went to my heart.

We pick up where 'The Proposition' left off. We think we know Aidan's story, it turns out, we only know a little of it. It is a heart breaking one. I felt it explained a lot about why Aidan is how he is when we first met him.

I can't say too much about the story without giving it away, but if you like a love story, this is for you.

I absolutely loved these books and I am left wanting to read so much more about them.

5.0 out of 5 stars wow loved it, 29 Jan 2014
This review is from: The Proposal (The Proposition Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
this had the right ending for this couple loved it loved Aidan and Emma right choice made def look for more books by this author
If I could add anything at all it would be to have Pesh who sounded great and hot to have found love maybe he could have his own story.

3.0 out of 5 stars An enjoyable if predictable sequel to The Proposition, 21 Jan 2014
This review is from: The Proposal (Paperback)
This was an enjoyable, if predictable, second part to The Proposition.
There was a brief sub plot with a handsome doctor that I found it difficult to get invested in because I was rooting for Aiden.
The title for this book is a major spoiler - I found I spent much of the first part of the book waiting for 'the proposal' to happen.
the scenes with Aiden's family, especially his dad were sweet.
It was an enjoyable, diverting read and the sex scenes were good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 22 Dec 2013
This review is from: The Proposal (The Proposition Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
Such a beautiful story, really enjoyed the change to both characters. Great writing, highly recommended, such a sweet epilogue, HEA all round

3.0 out of 5 stars The Proposal, 15 Dec 2013
Sarah (Feeling Fictional) (Kent, England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: The Proposal (Paperback)
Emma was devastated by Aidan's betrayal and has spent the last few weeks trying to move on with her life and forget about him. Aidan isn't taking no for an answer though and has continued to try to talk to her and explain his actions. Things are forced to a head between them when Emma goes into premature labour and is forced to take complete bed rest for the sake of the baby. Aidan volunteers to take time off of work to care for her and Emma has no choice but to accept his offer. Can Aidan persuade Emma that he has changed and get her to forgive him or will the attentions of handsome doctor Pesh convince Emma that it really is time to move on?

I really loved Emma and Aidan as a couple in the first book, they had such great chemistry and I enjoyed watching them fall in love. I was incredibly annoyed at Aidan's actions towards the end of the story though so I wanted to see a lot of grovelling from him in this sequel. We finally learn a lot more about events in Aidan's past in The Proposal and it made his previous actions much more understandable, that didn't make me instantly forgive him but seeing him so open and honest with Emma about his feelings helped. I actually found myself more irritated with Emma in this book which really surprised me. I found it pretty impossible to believe that a woman who was still in love with her ex and who was also heavily pregnant would even consider dating another guy, I didn't understand Emma's actions and I certainly didn't believe them so I lost the connection I had with her in the first book.

I couldn't for the life of me understand why Katie Ashley tried to add a love triangle to the story, it was completely unneeded and since it was so obvious who Emma would end up with I just felt like she was trying to manipulate us. This could have been so much better if it had just focused on Aidan trying to win Emma back and prove how much he had changed! Although Pesh was a likeable enough character I found myself disliking him because he was coming in between Aidan and Emma. I was actually annoyed when Emma went off on dates with him leaving Aidan at home alone and the whole thing left me feeling frustrated. I still love Aidan and Emma as a couple and there were some really sweet and poignant moments between them but I didn't enjoy this book anywhere near as much as I expected to. I have found out that there will be a spin off story (The Pairing) where Pesh gets his own happy ending but I have to say I don't think it's one I'll be reading. I don't feel even slightly invested in his character so it seems pretty pointless.

I really wish the author had finished Emma and Aidan's story after the first book, we didn't need the drama caused by Aidan's actions and we certainly didn't need the forced triangle.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great sequel!, 20 Oct 2013
This review is from: The Proposal (The Proposition Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
Really enjoyed this second book. Again a lot of humour in it and i love the banter between Aiden and Emma. It was great to see Aiden redeem himself and that they got their happy ending. A lovely story of love and the trials they had to face to get to where they ended up!

The Proposal (The Proposition Book 2)