on 24 June 2013
I really love this product, its so cute, fits perfectly, really comfortable to wear, doesn't hurt my ear when putting it on or off. Love it!
on 26 October 2013
Love it it fits my ear perfectly, doesn't pinch or slide at all! Even slept with it many nights and it remained unmoved, beautiful and eye catching, i would recommend this ear cuff instead of the little man version, as i was worried the little man might look like he's dry humping my ear....
on 28 March 2013
The product came well before the estimated arrival date and it is exactly as described. Very pleased with this product.
on 12 August 2013
The ear cuff arrived a day earlier than expected and I totally love it! It is a lovely little accessory. I was worried it wouldn't fit because my ears are quite thin but its adjustable - thankfully!
on 31 August 2013
I ordered this ear cuff after seeing other ones and proceeding this one I like how the supplier has packaged this product as it comes fully protected.
It wasn't due to come until 8days later and was here within two days without choosing an express delivery. This product comes in a jewlery gift bag with a ribbon with tightens it and the cuff was wrapped in bubble wrap. Nicely packaged.
on 12 August 2013
actually had the bronze frog ear cuff which was what I ordered, I love it, it stays on my ear with no problems, it has been much admired
on 13 November 2013
The frog looks so cool and is quite secure when clipped to ear. However, of course I have to be careful that I don't accidentally rip it off as it is small.
on 30 October 2014
I love this little frog. I had my ears pierced many moons ago but so seldom wear ear rings that the holes have all but closed up. I have never gotten around to having them pierced again and find clip on ear rings too painful so when I saw this ear cuff i thought I would try it. It was a little awkward to get on because it is so small and fiddly but I got the knack and can now put it on and take it off with ease. It is so unusual and cute. I love frogs so I like this because everyone knows how nutty I am.
review image
on 12 December 2013
Small and cute, looks nice and gets complements. I would recommend to others. I bought this as a present and my niece loves it.
on 2 December 2013
Nice product. Delivered on time. I would recommend this item to any one thinking of buying it.
It's looks lovely on the ear.