Only format diary I like and have used one for years, very pleased with it. Letts is the best version I've found. Difficult to find in retail outlets.
Published 13 months ago by Mrs Sue Lomax

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheepenrd up from last year
I ordered the same diary as I have had for several years. So when I got it and it had a lot less information in I was very disappointed. Will not get the 2015 version.
Published 14 months ago by Simon Roberts

5.0 out of 5 stars Letts 35SBK 2014 Slimline Business Diary Week to View - Black, 19 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Letts 35SBK 2014 Slim Business Diary Week to View Landscape - Black (Office Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars letts diary 2014, 9 Jan. 2014
This diary was bought for my wife who likes the landscape format. There is not much choice in this format but this diary gives all the space and information that is generally needed.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheepenrd up from last year, 11 Dec. 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Updated version of the 2013 diary different dates !!, 24 Sept. 2013
What can you say about a diary that you buy each year. I buy because I like the landscape format and there is limited choice in this style. The only change is the covering leather. This years looks cheaper than last - bonded leather. Compared with one from earlier years the company has definitely downgraded the cover. Now hard when earlier was soft feel. Maybe will buy the Collins equivalent next year if they have better cover.

1.0 out of 5 stars I was disappointed find that this was a 2014 diary, 23 Aug. 2014
I was disappointed find that this was a 2014 diary, of which I have no need, and which will soon expire anyway.