Diary pages laid out as two pages to the week. Each day is also subdivided into hours from 8am to 8pm,, and each hour is allotted two short lines so any diary date should be recorded without difficulty.
on 30 August 2013
I really like the layout of this diary. Each day is broken down into time slots which is really helpful for someone with my poor time management skills! There is also a neat reminder for when it is time to get next year's diary.
on 20 December 2013
Fabulous planner, just what I needed to organise my time. Clearly set out in a daily column format with times to allocate appointments to.
on 3 October 2013
This is exactly as described. It fits my microfile perfectly. It arrived promptly and does the job, I'm very happy.
on 22 January 2014
Due to illness I didn't get my refill as early as usual. Despite all the modern alternatives and technologies I prefer to rely on my Filofax above all else! When I tried at my usual outlets unusually they were all out of my size refill. Websters solved my dilemma as described and to timje.
on 4 November 2013
This filofax insert was the right product for what I wanted to use it for. Since I am the Program Secretary in a local group with Board Meetings, having a place to put my appointments was something I needed in my Diary!
on 15 January 2014
I love the simple layout of these pages, good quality paper and loads of extra pages if you like that sort of thing, like weights and measures, and annual holidays in different countries. I throw these ones away.
on 8 March 2014
Original filofax inserts for a good price, I like the layout of these ones, good space to record appointments Tec without being too bulky . Wasn't as prompt on delivery as I would have liked though!
on 2 December 2013
Item was ok, but it comes up under the search for Microfile Refill, and it does not fit the Filofax Microfile Diary, holes are set in wrong place, it is 6 rings, but no good for job.
on 29 January 2014
I've used this product for the last 9 years & it is exactly as described, at a better price than the high st & conveniently delivered. What could be criticised?