5.0 out of 5 stars Charlie Bucket would kill for one of these!
I cannot for the life of me find these in any shops so thought I'd look on here and it was happy days!

I've bought a few of these as stocking (and belly) fillers for Christmas. They came very well packaged/protected.

Published 10 months ago by KM

1.0 out of 5 stars Rip off price
Don't buy at this price. Buy smaller bars in larger quantities. Price per 100g works out less than a third of the cost of this bar, if you buy a pack of 14 x 360 kg bars direct from Cadbury, the price is only 1.00 per 100g, whereas this bar is 2.50 per 100g.
Published 4 months ago by A. G. Cottrell

5.0 out of 5 stars Charlie Bucket would kill for one of these!, 13 Oct 2013
KM (Liverpool) - See all my reviews
(No. 1 Hall OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 10 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Cadbury Dairy Milk Fair Trade 1 Kg (Grocery)

You're getting a 1kg slab of chocolate here! That's a helluva lot of chocolate. I wouldn't like to get hit over the head with one, in the mouth maybe but head no.

The three I bought were delivered promptly, well packaged and in perfect condition.

A bit of interesting info - Cadbury use their classic purple livery because the cocoa tree bears two harvests of cocoa pods per year. Around 20cm in length and 500gms in weight, the pods ripen to a rich, golden-orange colour. Within each pod there are 20-40 purple, 2cm long cocoa beans covered in a sweet white pulp! So your chocolate actually starts out purple! Cool :)

What more can I say? If you're buying one of these you or some lucky person loves chocolate. This is nice chocolate and there's enough to rot all your teeth here!

Niiiiice! :)

Am I the only one who buys chocolate as Christmas presents and eats it then has to replace it? :(

1.0 out of 5 stars Rip off price, 13 April 2014
A. G. Cottrell "plumduffster" (kent england) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars Broken, 12 Feb 2014
This review is from: Cadbury Dairy Milk Fair Trade 1 Kg (Grocery)
Chocolate came on time which was good bar was large for the price HOWEVER the packaging was ripped and the bar was broken to late to return as I got it my partner for valentines.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dangerous...., 21 Oct 2012
C. Vaughan "Caterina" (UK) - See all my reviews
...I ate this in one week! I live abroad and the novely got to me - quite often! I couldn't fit into my size 10 after this week of gluttony, but the product is sooo good, it does that to you! I must stress, I ate 1kg of chocolate in one week!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Jun 2014
chokolate!

4.0 out of 5 stars yummy, 30 May 2014
Amanda Woods (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cadbury Dairy Milk Fair Trade 1 Kg (Grocery)
good value and was very very nice so my son says bought for christmas present he was happy big kid

5.0 out of 5 stars Bulking season, 27 May 2014
This review is from: Cadbury Dairy Milk Fair Trade 1 Kg (Grocery)
I brought this as a gift and it was unreal. The chocolate is like the old school bars rather than the curvy new bars and they just melt in the mouth. I literally ate it all within a couple of days. Whoopsie. Enjoy

5.0 out of 5 stars Omnomnom, 10 May 2014
This review is from: Cadbury Dairy Milk Fair Trade 1 Kg (Grocery)
This is delicious Cadbury's Milk Chocolate in a giant-sized bar. I bought several as christmas gifts and they were met with amazement (and in the cases of some parents, slight consternation). I also consumed one myself in order to test the quality of the gifts I was distributing, as one naturally should always do.

It may have been my purchase of these that subsequently let to my purchase of a treadmill. Eat with caution.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Ultimate Chocolate Gift, 5 May 2014
This review is from: Cadbury Dairy Milk Fair Trade 1 Kg (Grocery)
The perfect present for chocolate lovers.
I bought it for my husband who adores chocolate ( especially Cadbury ) and even he has managed to make it last for ages.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for a present, 6 April 2014
This review is from: Cadbury Dairy Milk Fair Trade 1 Kg (Grocery)
which was very well received by the recipient. When I bought it, it was a very reasonable price, hence it was also good value. Unfortunately, we polished it off a bit too quick!