Price:£3.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 26 April 2014
I brought this for my eight year old niece at Christmas, both she and her little sister enjoy playing with it together. I think it's great for memory recall, the pictures are lovely as both the girls like Disney Princesses and it's a good price so no problems 😊.
on 1 January 2014
This was the present my daughter asked Santa for. She has enjoyed playing it but we usually only use half of the cards otherwise it makes it too difficult.
on 28 February 2016
This is a brilliant game! The pictures on the cards are clear, bright and varied. This has really helped my 5 year olds concerntration, as well as being a fun game or all the family. You can make the games as large or small as you want by taking some pairs out, and we use it for snap, too. It's made of good quality card, there's been no peeling or bending.
on 27 October 2014
Lovely cards good in size and colourful beautiful pictures. Only moan would be there are far to many cards and from the outset we had to sort cards into separate piles otherwise the game may have took hours..good fun for a rainy day
on 31 December 2015
Cards are smaller than I expected and many more than I expected too, but we've taken some out to make it easier for our daughter and will add more in as she gets more confident with the concept.
on 30 May 2014
Very good quality, all important disney princeses are the.
Big difrents between pictures so itd easy to play for small children. I will recomend go every one.
on 15 May 2016
Nice game for memory. My daughter's like it very much.
But it would be great if they can add princess name on the card. Although we have found from Google.
on 15 June 2014
lovely game for a 3year old all the Disney princesses together gives endless fun and they all like to have their favourite character
VINE VOICEon 31 March 2014
This is a bright set of cards which especially girls will love. The children live naming them and try and match their partner. This is a good game which teaches children the art of matching and recognition. It was good value for money and I would recommend this.
on 8 January 2014
My 4 year old loves this princess game and its great value for money. Easy for children to play alone.