5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent little pressure washer
Published 16 months ago by Mary Hilton

2.0 out of 5 stars Pathetically weak.
After reading many positive reviews, and looking to take advantage of the price reduction, I purchased this for my father to clean his patio. The power in this washer is a joke. It would not lift moss from the tiles, let alone remove the green discolouration.
I guess you get what you pay for.
When the summer is over, I will rent a diesel-powered washer and do...
Published 2 months ago by James

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent little pressure washer, 8 May 2013
This review is from: Nilfisk C110 4-5 PC Xtra Compact High Pressure Washer with Patio Cleaner (DIY & Tools)
We had previously borrowed a neighbour's much larger patio cleaner, but with an Amazon voucher decided to buy our own. We did wonder if the compact model could really do what it claimed to, but we were delighted with the results. The round patio washer required a bit of manual pressure but dirt is removed very quickly. and the nozzle washer can then finish off any stubborn marks. Our stone paving flags have been down for almost 30 years and although they obviously can't look quite as good as new, it's pretty close! An added bonus is the spray nozzle and we washed our two cars and caravan with brilliant results! The only part we found difficult was where to wind up the electric and water hoses after use, but, hey presto, they even give you a computer CD which shows you exactly where they go! We highly recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Notch Pressure Washer, 26 Feb 2014
A. Camilleri - See all my reviews
(HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 10 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
I bought the first one of these power washers at lightning deal price, and have since bought a couple more. Guess that says it all!!

The 1400W motor is strong enough for the most demanding of tasks. Build quality is great, and the clever design makes stowing the Nilfisk and accessories easy. Great for washing the car and patio. The pressure is strong enough for removing those stubborn bird droppings!

The patio cleaner is not up to standard though, it is cheaply constructed and leaks water. You would save quite some money if you opt for the same machine without the patio cleaner.

Unless you manage to grab one of these at lightning deal price, I would highly recommend the 30% cheaper Nilfisk C110 which has the same accessories bar the cheaply constructed patio cleaner.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bit of kit, 9 April 2013
This is my first pressure washer, and although I have used it quite a few times & in quite a few different ways, I cannot compare it to any other make.
It is very easy to assemble, all that is actually required being to snap the wheels into place and clip the jet hose together.
During first use, the power of the jet surprised me a little, as get your hand anywhere within 6 inches of the spray & although I wont say it actually hurts, it is like being thumped with something blunt.

My first task was washing the car. In comparison with a garage jet spray, it was really not too far off. There is a detergent bottle to put car shampoo in (I used tesco's cheapo brand), and this clips on the end of the lance. As the car shampoo I used doesn't froth very much, it only appears on the car (when spraying) as a very light froth. Although I kept the shampooing part down to a minimum, it did still use well over half the supplied container (maybe 300mls) of the shampoo. I usually only used about 100mls when washing the car by hand, so it is wasteful. Having said that, the job was very easy, over in half of the usual time AND the car ended up pretty clean...
There is a video of someone using this washer on their car on Youtube with an aftermarket foam applicater lance, which seems to work fabulously. I may well get one too (Amazon won't allow web links, but just go to Youtube & put "Nilfisk Snow Foam Lance" into the search bar).
I reckon it scores 8/10 for car washing.

My next task was cleaning my block paved patio...
I started off blasting all of the moss out of the cracks between the block (3 years worth). It was a lot more time consuming than I expected, but the power of the Nilfisk was well up to the job. Be careful, as any dirt or kiln-dried sand can backfire into you eyes (you might consider safety glasses). I didn't think that the patio cleaning attachment would be much cop at cleaning the moss out of the cracks (I was reserving it for a final clean), but thought Id give it a go as it does take ages with the jet... I was pleased to find that the patio cleaning tool was actually slightly quicker at removing the moss & debris than the jet was. All the attachment is is basically a shell with a stiff brush going right around the edge. The water is sprayed out via 2 jets that spin underneath. Although it does work pretty well, it would have been better if the attachment had been constructed of thicker (more sturdy) plastic. This is due to it actually flexing pretty badly as you push down on it, with the result that the spinning jets do occasionally hit the patio (with a rat-tat-tat noise),,, I do believe that this attachment could quite easily break if you were a little heavy handed. For something that costs 30 to replace, you might expect a little better quality... At least this attachment is included in the package. It did take quite a while to clean just a 25 square metre patio, but it really does now look as good as new. The patio attachment is pretty flimsy, though, so 7 out of 10 for patio cleaning.

Next I spray cleaned some hardwood patio furniture before treating it with linseed oil. The furniture had sat untouched outside for 3 years and was looking pretty sorry for itself. The Nilfisk was totally fantastic at cleaning this,,, It was really satisfying to see the dirt & mildew power away, and a coat of linseed later it all looks almost as good as new... 10 out of 10 for general cleaning.

I also used it to clean the house windows, and there were no problems there whatsoever. It does a fab job as long as you finish off by getting all of the excess water off with a proper window blade rubber. Without it, you still get lots of dirty water marks. It reached the upstairs windows from ground level no problem. 9 out of 10!

The price is pretty fab for what you get, and other reviews seem to suggest that it is a very reliable machine. Reviews on Amazon & elsewhere do clearly suggest that it is the best make to go for & certainly better value than Karcher. I can certainly confirm that I am extremely pleased with my purchase.
As it comes with a couple of needles to unblock the jets (if they do get blocked) I did expect to have to use them by now (especially after the patio clean, as dirt & debris flew everywhere), but not so... I guess jet blockage must therefore be (thankfully) quite an unusual eventuality.
Apart from the slightly flimsy patio attachment, my only other moan is that the mains cable is just too short (although it's not too much bother to use an extension).

This is a cracking all-in-one pressure washer at a really competitive price.

UPDATE: I won't bother with the snow foam lance, as it's 30 at the very cheapest (ouch)!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great washer, 8 Mar 2013
Great washer, jet washed all my patio and garden furniture in no time.Was going to get another yellow one but for the price and the reviews on Nilfisk I thought I would give it a go, happy with my buy and would recommend to anyone

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 21 Feb 2014
Fantastic product highly recommend well worth it money it does the job and great value for your money I would buy this product again

5.0 out of 5 stars little devil, 9 Feb 2014
Always shyed away from buying one of these machines what an idiot ive been , I cant put it away car and motorhome patio and slabs all done my wife very impressed, next door neighbour is eyeing it now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!!, 2 April 2013
This pressure cleaner is little but very powerful. The price is very reasonable, and it's easy to assemble and use. Very happy with it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 29 Jun 2014
This is a great little power washer. Powerful enough for all tasks. Very impressed and would be happy to recommend it to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars water power, 1 Aug 2014
a little bit frightening at first. Very effective and we discovered that the patio was pink and not grey

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 8 July 2013
I have been toying with the idea of a jet washer for many years - but just kept putting it off. But I finally decided and ordered it Sunday, it arrived today, Monday and what a great four hours I've had.

I cleaned half of the drive and can now see the colour of the bricks, most of the moss and grass has gone and it fairly sparkles at the side of what it used to be. I found that the patio cleaner set made it far simpler to clean the drive. Even passers by remarked on the improvement. The second half I'll try tomorrow.

I also did the decking at the back of the house - also with the patio cleaner. What an amazing difference. The wood is almost as good as new, and when I have put some more sealer on it, it will look really good. I will start sitting out there drinking coffee again now that it looks crisp and new.

It also cleaned my windows and the UPVC is looking much better. A couple more washes and it will be fine.

Now that I have got the Nilfisk, it will be far simpler to keep things clean and tidy. I am amazed at what I achieved in four hours.

My real regret is that I did not buy one several years ago and the house would have looked better for longer.