on 7 November 2014
I ordered two sets of these for an upcoming pathfinder campaign I am running. The package arrived swiftly and was pleasantly surprised to find that each set of dice (d4, d6, d8, d10, d20, d%) came in it's own plastic bag.

The dice themselves are good quality with clear numbering and, in my opinion, are a better quality than those found in the Pathfinder Beginner Box or the D&D Red Box.

The colours vary from pictured, and I received two sets of purple, red, orange, green and blue. All in all, a good purchase for any tabletop RPG enthusiast.
on 5 April 2014
This is undeniably a good price for 5 sets of dice, purchased as a new Dungeons and Dragons group formed at my work and nobody had their own, which as there were 5 people, this worked out perfect.

All dice were usable, however the printing and/or inscription quality is not great, as some numbers were hard to distinguish between figures like 6, 8 and 9, but also they seem over engraved in characters with a closed loop such as 4 6 and 9 where the middle of the loop was also dug out..
on 2 November 2015
Well, to begin with, some of the numbers on the dices look a bit worn out, but to be fair for this kind of a price a pack of 5x7 dice is quite a nice deal. As far as I can tell they roll nicely, they look okay and they do their job.
I'd recommend to get this for those that are not in a rush to get some dice as these are sent through mail so it might take a while to arrive. It took a bit less than two weeks to arrive to me (eastern Europe), about 12-13 days.
Also, it's a nice addition that the seller will listen to your request if you ask for a specific color dice set. (if available of course)

In conclusion: I'm quite happy with the quality and price ratio, 8/10 - would recommend.
on 11 November 2014
Fairly well made, no flaring, deep numbers though they are a bit poorly painted but nothing a crayon can't fix.

They do have a very, very subtle swirl to them. You're not gonna catch that from across the table but if you look closely you'll catch it. I kinda dig it as I don't particularly like opaque dice (ordered this pack for a group buy) but it makes them feel a bit more special.

Will probably buy again just for variety.
VINE VOICEon 21 May 2015
These are nice dice, they're not perfect, some had slight defects in the number printing/mask alignment.

But they roll well, feel nice and are not too large, perfect for transport of children's sized hands.

They rolled fairly too, I tried all the dice through at least 10 rolls and found them to be fine, before rebagging for play, and during play they've been fine as well.
on 16 March 2016
Bought these recently for a new DnD Campaign. Got full packs of black, green, blue , red and yellow. The only issue being, in the yellow set I got no percentile dice just 2 d10s. Not too much of an issue thought. The shipping wasn't great took about a week but not too much of an issue for me. And for the price I can very much stomach those problems.
on 30 May 2015
I think these are fantastic value dice. 5 sets for under £10 is great, especially when you consider that game shops sell one set for over £5. The dice are good quality, nicely cast and roll very well. I was pleased to see they sent me 5 different colours (although I saw you can specify what colours you would prefer). Overall I'm very happy.
on 1 April 2014
5 sets awesome for rolling 2 weapons at same time or just lending out when ppl forget they own love them
on 19 August 2015
The dice all have a good feel to them and seem to roll well. Some had very small nicks or numbers were slightly miss painted, but nothing that would effect game play or how well they work.
They also came in their own individual bags for each colour which was really useful!
on 13 November 2014
Nothing special, but for the price you can't moan. They do exactly what you expect them to do, even if the paint job on 20% of the numbers is shoddy and confusing. The markers that indicate the difference between a 6 and a 9 on some die, for example, require astute scrutiny.