on 28 September 2012
Great hoodie for a great price and the quality is excellent. Bought a white one and my daughter loves it. Arrived within two days very impressed.
on 7 May 2012
Good value and quality. Delivered quickly and packaged well. I've printed on them with Avery T shirt transfers and they've taken very well.
GA Gloucester
on 7 December 2013
Where is my item?????? Ordered in November!!!! Contacted u but no reply!!! Not happy at all, this was for daughter for her horse riding!!!
on 29 April 2013
This is and bright for the summer, still cosy as its not quite summer yet. Good quality and very fast delivery, would buy again.
on 23 May 2013
TO MOTHERS AND FATHERS TO GIBE THEIR CILDREN THIS PRODUCT AS A PRESENT. GOOD SELECTION OF COLOURS AND DESIGNS. CONFORTABLE
on 28 August 2014
The jumper it's self is fine and good delivery however I ordered 2 the same so my boys would be matching and they arrived 2 different colours!! not to impressed about that to be fair.. Now not fit for their perpous so I've had to buy 2 more matching tops the SAME colour.
on 19 December 2014
I already bought this in Red previously, for my son, who loved it. This one will form part of his xmas gift and i hope he will like this one as much. It looked well made and warm, and was packed very well. Came very quickly too.
on 4 June 2016
I bought the red and a black for my son, and the stitching has unraveled on the front pouch pocket on the black, but good fit, cosy and great value. I then bought myself the larges child size in red and it is great for me too.
on 2 October 2014
Well, it is what it is, A kids Hoodie. Can't go wrong with Fruit of the Loom gear in my opinion. Washes well, wears well. True to size too, always helpful! Bargain price & fast delivery.
on 12 December 2013
Bought for my nephews, great quality, I can see already the fabric is hardwearing and well sewn. As a family with lots of boys, I'm sure I will be ordering more of these!!