5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value and Quality
Published on 1 May 2012 by Claire likes bargains

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Colour.
This is a good quality hoodie, but a little on the small size, especially the arms, which are very short. I would recommend ordering a size bigger than usual. Lovely bright colour.
Published 15 months ago by ZeldaB

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Colour., 11 April 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value and Quality, 1 May 2012
I bought 2 for my son. I bought these for him to wear to School. I will probably by a few more in other colours. It's great to be able choose the colour you want without logo's. Product sites advised by his School are too expensive and not that good. The zips are strong and the hoody is lined with a comfy but not too thick fleece lining. The hood is double thickness and large. My son is nearly 9 so this size 9-11 should last him several years. He has not managed to put any holes or rips in it yet and he throws it around at School, taking it off and on during the day and at play. He has been wearing one of them every day for weeks. I have not actually washed it yet. As he uses it as a jacket. I have not used the other one yet. Very quick delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars my teenage daughter loves it, 1 Jun 2014
very good quality hooded sweatshirt. My daughter loves it. Its very warm and washes well. Its a nice grey colour.

1.0 out of 5 stars hoodie age 14/15yrs,, 20 May 2014
mary ives (northampton uk) - See all my reviews
Its very good quality but massive considering its only age 14/15yrs im size 20 n it fits me, so I will be passing it to my friends son whos 23yrs, (sorry). Mrs ives,

4.0 out of 5 stars A little to big., 16 May 2014
I bought this for my son afew months ago to use as part of his school uniform - his age and size often match but having bought the right size it's still too big for him.. Which isn't a problem as he will grow in to it but we have to wait till next winter for it to fit him.. Had to go to a shop and buy a hood less red jumper to get him through the winter.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a black hoody, 2 April 2014
It's black. It's a hoody.

Well sewn, seems quite robust, zip looks like it should last.

And the price. Oh, the price.... It's a bargain...

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, 23 Mar 2014
H. Sendall "belle_" (England) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my daughter to make into a Raven costume. The fit was perfect, the quality was great, and the price was just right. Enough said!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 22 Feb 2014
This item washes well and is very warm to the touch. Deliver was quick, my son loves it and he look so cool in it. Thank you

4.0 out of 5 stars Black sweatshirt. Great for school., 13 Jan 2014
Simple, basic black sweatshirt with zip front for my daughters outdoor sports. Good value for the money. Would buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 24 Dec 2013
Great my son really loves this and it's warm as well this is also good value for money. Made a great present