4.0 out of 5 stars GOOD VALUE
THIS SEEMED TO BE A GOOD QUALITY ITEM, WITH CLEAR ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS, AND EVEN BETTER VALUE FOR MONEY. WOULD RECOMMEND
Published 12 months ago by bootsie

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Good - Not Bad ?
This Gazebo was delivered on time. I think it is probably quite a good product.

Published 11 months ago by Sequin

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Good - Not Bad ?, 20 July 2013
This review is from: Airwave 3m x 3m Gazebo Party Tent Marquee Awning BEIGE with Side Panels. 120g WATERPROOF Canopy and Powder Coated Steel Frame. (Garden & Outdoors)
This Gazebo was delivered on time. I think it is probably quite a good product.

My problem was, this Gazebo had been pre-owned. Not impressed at all. Two of the supporting upright poles would not fit as they were the same diameter ! They are supposed to slot into each other. Other poles were damaged, ie, scratched so the protective coating was off and the bare metal was exposed.

There was a component sheet enclosed, but, no instructions !

My experience of Amazon has always been good and so it remains. Their returns policy is first class. They have reimbursed my purchase price plus my extra postage. It is their suppliers who let them down.

I didn't need all this bother, particulary as it was to protect my grandson from the sun whilst he played in his paddling pool. I went to Hombase and purchased "Two Gazebos" for less than the price of this "One". Busines lost to Amazon.

4.0 out of 5 stars GOOD VALUE, 3 July 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks great but ripped in corners wen assembling, 30 April 2013
Rips easy and one off poles bent when arrived stiching not great at some areas

Looks great and good size

4.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as advertised, 4 Oct 2013
The gazebo arrived early and was versatile enough for us to erect with or without the sides. It was ideal for our daughter's 30th birthday party during late August and sheltered guests from the wind. One criticism is that two of the poles separated and one corner collapsed but was easily reassembled. We now ensure that the guy rope is tighter on that side. All in all, a great piece of kit for the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gazebo, 22 July 2013
Very pleased:0) iv had it erected now for 4/5 weeks. It remain upright with the help of weights on each leg.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not waterproof., 8 May 2014
I purchased this 2 months ago however I only opened it and put it up on 7/05/14. It states that it is waterproof so I have put my table and chairs under it with the cushions and today it has rained and everything is soaked.
I will not be purchasing again from this site.
I know its wasn't expensive but i did expect it to be waterproof as it does state this.

1.0 out of 5 stars Airwave 3m x 3m., 31 July 2013
During the erection of this Gazebo the Velcro ties became detached, torn and unstiched, also they were not really long enough. The material looked OK but the Velcro ties rendered this product poor. More input needed during the manufacture like ensuring the attachment of the ties and their quality is suitable for use. Contacted Amazon and requested another type of Gazebo in exchange. The procedure was a bit difficult to say the least, got passed from page to page! Eventually I had to send off another 19 on top of the cost of the Gazebo! which was 56.99. I requested the Airwave 2m x 2m at 73.01. I have now got two of these as the Amazon customer service department said I had ordered two! I don't think Amazon looked closely at the replacement request which clearly stated one! I am now waiting for a return label so I can send one of the Gazebo's back. I was promised this a couple of hours ago!
I must say this is the first time I have had a problem with Amazon as I rate them very high. Regards, David

5.0 out of 5 stars party tent, 28 Sep 2013
great addition to the tent collection we have! much easier to erect and made of good quality material; liked the idea of having zipped sides - although we didnt use them - but could be useful in future - if you want to sit outside in the pouring rain!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 15 May 2013
We are enjoying this product, but would enjoy it even more if the weather was better.. Bring on the sun!!