on 18 November 2013
This is a lovely backpack, one purchased for use at nursery. It's a nice size, fits a spare set of clothes and blanket inside, with a front pocket as well for extra items. It is well made and stands up to lots of abuse and has a lovely design. A bargain.
on 7 February 2014
Bought this for my 3 year old for nursery. She loves it and it's very good size to fit extra clothes. Very durable and well made.
on 22 July 2015
Lovely backpack it's really nice and it is very good quality arrived on time would definetly buy again from this seller and the price was very reasonable too ..I would definetly recommend you won't be dissapointed !! Loved it that much I am buying a second one !
on 14 February 2014
Was bought for granddaughter starting playschool and was well received by her. She loves it as she is into to everything to do with Minnie Mouse at the moment. Very strong so will last a good while I think.
on 3 March 2014
My daughter loves this. She is a year and a half and I needed a bag for childminding. fits in nappies, wipes, bags, change of clothes, muslin, snacks and books if necessary! Fab
on 18 July 2014
Excellent price, decent size- can fit wipes, snacks, pencil case, colouring book and a few toys in easily. My 2.5 year old daughter adores her Minnie Bag!
on 23 March 2014
Superb backpack for my 2.5year old. Great quality, had it about 6 months now and used it everyday- it hasn't worn at all :) would highly recommend.
on 24 June 2015
my 2 yr old daughter loves this bag and carries it with her everywhere even around the house! its a really good size and fits alot
on 3 March 2013
My granddaughter loves this back for all her nursery needs.
Just the right size and good quality
Very pleased with it
on 4 August 2013
This backpack is so cute and perfect size to fit all my daughters belongings in for nursery. Very pleased with this purchase.

See one answered question