on 29 July 2014
My wife was away for a few days and the kids wanted to treat her when she got back, so we chose this.
Looks great in the picture, even better in real life.
Great price, would have paid more for this quality.
My wife is very fussy about jewellery and she loved it, also was shocked how cheap it was. Admittedly, I never told her how cheap for a few months.
Overall a great price and a beautiful piece of jewellery.
on 6 January 2014
Bought this as a wee extra for my partner at Christmas. It sits lovely on her wrist and looks a lot more expensive than it actually was. Goes with anything she wears.
This comes highly recommended by us.
on 23 October 2013
Awesome and really sparkling nice.It was same as in the picture.Product came much earlier than i expected.I give 5 star for this product.neckls
on 20 February 2014
This is a gorgeous piece that instantly caught my eye when I was looking for a small gift for my girlfriend; a small gift that has a great WOW factor!

I asked her to review her gift and these are her words: " I loved this bracelet, it's crystals really shine when it hits the light right, it's classy and I do not wear it for everyday use, just when I go out, I have had many positive comments about it, I would not hesitate to recommend it to anybody."

They were her words and my words are: "WOW! I am a happy guy!" The bracelet feels good, looks fantastic and comes at a great price.

I am happy and I hope you are happy as well.
on 25 November 2014
This item was so "worth it" i sent for another 1 , and to be fair i might get another 1 more, it is on the small side but does have an extender included, it came with a dainty silver necklace too, It is beautifully sparkly. 11/10
on 26 September 2014
Beautiful bracelet. Bought for my wife and she is thrilled with it.One point to note.She has very slim wrists but still needed the extension part included as otherwise bracelet would have been too tight.Make sure to measure wrist before ordering.
on 20 November 2014
Looks amazing - prompt delivery, came in a beautiful box with ribbon. Bought as a present - would love one for myself. Aslo got a free gift of a small sliver necklace with a star which will do nicely as a stocking filler for my little daughter. Delighted!!
on 5 August 2014
This bracelet really fools everyone. It is very well made, especially considering the price. The stones catch the light beautifully and really sparkle at night in low lights. The clasp is extremely secure and well fitting - it has never dropped off and I wear it quite a lot.
on 23 February 2014
This was purchased as a gift but so nice I wanted to keep it. Appeared to be robust and had neat cut glass gems which are nice and sparkly definitely worth the money.
on 30 January 2014
It was everything I hoped it would be, I need to find a necklace and earrings to match it now!!!