on 17 July 2013
As a family we needed a new up to date camcorder and the thought of one that can be used
Under water on holiday sounded like a good idea. well it's been down water slides,
Rapids, water flumes in the swimming pool with a wave machine, quad biking, cycling,
Both taking stills and video. Its light weight easy to use, when played back through the Ipad
The HD picture quality is excellent i was very surprised no water smudges or steamed up lens.
I am not a keen photographer but was quite impressed with the picture quality and the video
Was even better. I'm sure there are a lot of better quality camcorders out on the market but for the price and the versatility i would highly recommend it. The only complaint. if you have small
Hands you may find it hard to reach all the controls.
This camcorder will give us happy memories of our holidays in years to come
on 5 December 2013
I bought the Panasonic camcorder last month and I cant put it down. Its easy to hold and operate with the one hand. Controls very easy to use and its so compact you can put it in your pocket.

The only downside for me is the battery life going to purchase a few spare batteries. On avergage getting around 24 minutes on a full battery charge.
on 9 August 2013
Just came back from a two week cruise and the camcorder did everything I asked of it. Had some excellent underwater photos and video in the pool as wel as snorkelling, loved the remote wi-fi app with my iPhone which allowed me to zoom in/out take pics and video from the other side of the deck etc.
on 21 March 2014
Easy to use and transfer video clips.
Perfect for capturing those priceless moments on holiday and other events both in and out of water
on 6 July 2014
I bought in nov 13 the battery had to be replaced may14 on using on holiday june14 the unit stopped working. Dix audio appointed repairs for anadonic advised board had failed not economical to repair. Common fault with waterproof camcorders that they overheat. This is known I wonder why was I not made aware of this problem before I bought one.
When it worked recordings ok pictures ok not sure of long term usability as it failed on using for the 1st time after the battery had failed and was replaced. Buy with the knowledge the technology is yet to be proven !!
on 4 September 2014
Great waterproof video camera! The camera feels good to hold in the hands. Top product! Wonderful design and looks nice real time in royal blue colors. Worth it!
on 12 July 2015