4.0 out of 5 stars Good listen, 8 Mar. 2013
This review is from: A Hero Will Rise (MP3 Download)
I'm very fond of trailer/soundtrack/epic music, not just because it's good to listen to when I write but it also inspires me every day when I'm on the bus to/from school. I have all the "classic" soundtrack albums (Two Steps From Hell mainly) and, after listening to the samples of this album, bought it.

I was pleased with my purchase. My favourite track is "Leap of Faith"; it is one of the most heart-wrenching songs I have ever listened to and constantly moves me to tears. I also love how electric guitar was mixed in with the strings and vocals. It's just fabulous. I also love "Victory of Life", "Oceans of Time" and "Until Justice Prevails".

I think the main thing I liked about this album was that there was a good mix of slow tracks and faster, action-based ones. I find sometimes buying soundtracks there are too many fast, pacey ones.

My only criticism is that after a few listens the tracks all start to sound a bit same-y - similar melodies and such. I also found some tracks to be too short. However, don't let it put you off buying. Worth every penny.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 7 Mar. 2013
This review is from: A Hero Will Rise (MP3 Download)
As an accidental find on Amazon this one has proven to be quite brilliant. Full of the sort of music that when you hear it on TV or video you wonder what it is. Trailer music is new to me but this album certainly won't be the last.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Stunning, 13 Feb. 2013
mariopops "Andy Rogers" (SOLIHULL, WEST MIDLANDS United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: A Hero Will Rise (MP3 Download)
I'm new to this genre of music ( Soundtrack? Trailer? call it what you will) but have to say I am blown away by this album. Having been led here by following links from the Game of Thrones soundtrack I played a few samples and just had to order it immediately. 70 minutes of simply stunning music, an epic blend of classical, choral and metal (!) , just amazing. I now know there are loads of other albums in a similar vein so I could be in for an expensive time .. As for this album - just buy it - it is incredible.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Hero Will rise, 3 May 2013
This review is from: A Hero Will Rise (MP3 Download)
Excellent Background and ambient music for Gaming (Roleplaying or Wargaming).
Helps set the mood for Players and Dungeon Masters.
Pretty good music to have playing in anycase, some really uplifting tracks helping to pick me up during tiresome day at work.
High Quality sound recording benefits from earphone listening.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb!!!!, 3 April 2013
This review is from: A Hero Will Rise (MP3 Download)
Like others I found this item quite by chance and was totally taken with it, if you like the sound of big theme music then you will love this album. Totally hooked and will be downloading more like it soon....

5.0 out of 5 stars Epic music at its best., 4 Feb. 2013
Mr. S. G. King (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: A Hero Will Rise (MP3 Download)
I've enjoyed the instrumental genre of soundtrack music for some time now, listening to the likes of Trailerhead, E.S. Posthumus and Thomas Bergersen. I downloaded this album on the strength of Amazon's recommendation and after listening to the samples. I am very impressed by it and am sure anyone who enjoys this music genre will be too. The usual orchestral and choral arrangements are, on occasion, further enhanced by the inclusion of a more modern sound of electric guitar and synth. Normally this jars on the ears, but in each piece of music that this is composed, it works really well. The whole album is a pleasure to listen to. Rousing and well composed.

5.0 out of 5 stars buy it!, 28 April 2014
This review is from: A Hero Will Rise (MP3 Download)
This is great music. You feel as though you are at the cinema watching some epic movie.
Helps concentration when working.

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY NICE ALBUM, 26 April 2013
This review is from: A Hero Will Rise (MP3 Download)
If you like T J Bergersen and Two Steps From Hell then YOU'LL LOVE THIS!! I'm eclectic and love nearly every type of music (Rock, MC'ing, and din that some numty calls music is a no-no!!)

I RECOMMEND THIS TO EVERYONE!! .... Go on, don't be a bore, show a little adventure, and while doing so use this music as a backing piece!

CANT BE FAULTED!