Format: MP3 DownloadChange
Price:£7.99

on 8 March 2013
I'm very fond of trailer/soundtrack/epic music, not just because it's good to listen to when I write but it also inspires me every day when I'm on the bus to/from school. I have all the "classic" soundtrack albums (Two Steps From Hell mainly) and, after listening to the samples of this album, bought it.

I was pleased with my purchase. My favourite track is "Leap of Faith"; it is one of the most heart-wrenching songs I have ever listened to and constantly moves me to tears. I also love how electric guitar was mixed in with the strings and vocals. It's just fabulous. I also love "Victory of Life", "Oceans of Time" and "Until Justice Prevails".

I think the main thing I liked about this album was that there was a good mix of slow tracks and faster, action-based ones. I find sometimes buying soundtracks there are too many fast, pacey ones.

My only criticism is that after a few listens the tracks all start to sound a bit same-y - similar melodies and such. I also found some tracks to be too short. However, don't let it put you off buying. Worth every penny.
on 13 February 2013
I'm new to this genre of music ( Soundtrack? Trailer? call it what you will) but have to say I am blown away by this album. Having been led here by following links from the Game of Thrones soundtrack I played a few samples and just had to order it immediately. 70 minutes of simply stunning music, an epic blend of classical, choral and metal (!) , just amazing. I now know there are loads of other albums in a similar vein so I could be in for an expensive time .. As for this album - just buy it - it is incredible.
on 4 February 2013
I've enjoyed the instrumental genre of soundtrack music for some time now, listening to the likes of Trailerhead, E.S. Posthumus and Thomas Bergersen. I downloaded this album on the strength of Amazon's recommendation and after listening to the samples. I am very impressed by it and am sure anyone who enjoys this music genre will be too. The usual orchestral and choral arrangements are, on occasion, further enhanced by the inclusion of a more modern sound of electric guitar and synth. Normally this jars on the ears, but in each piece of music that this is composed, it works really well. The whole album is a pleasure to listen to. Rousing and well composed.
on 7 March 2013
As an accidental find on Amazon this one has proven to be quite brilliant. Full of the sort of music that when you hear it on TV or video you wonder what it is. Trailer music is new to me but this album certainly won't be the last.
on 3 May 2013
Excellent Background and ambient music for Gaming (Roleplaying or Wargaming).
Helps set the mood for Players and Dungeon Masters.
Pretty good music to have playing in anycase, some really uplifting tracks helping to pick me up during tiresome day at work.
High Quality sound recording benefits from earphone listening.
on 3 April 2013
Like others I found this item quite by chance and was totally taken with it, if you like the sound of big theme music then you will love this album. Totally hooked and will be downloading more like it soon....
on 28 April 2014
This is great music. You feel as though you are at the cinema watching some epic movie.
Helps concentration when working.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 April 2013
If you like T J Bergersen and Two Steps From Hell then YOU'LL LOVE THIS!! I'm eclectic and love nearly every type of music (Rock, MC'ing, and din that some numty calls music is a no-no!!)

I RECOMMEND THIS TO EVERYONE!! .... Go on, don't be a bore, show a little adventure, and while doing so use this music as a backing piece!

CANT BE FAULTED!