4.0 out of 5 stars June 2012 MacBook Pro case
Really pleased with this case. It comes as two separate pieces, a base that fits underneath the MacBook and a lid that clips to the top. It's relatively straightforward to attach both pieces and they aligned nicely, it's a very good snug fit, yet I never felt worried it would scratch the laptop while I fitted it. There are vents on the bottom to allow heat to escape and...
Published 17 months ago by NRA

3.0 out of 5 stars Great case but.....
Received this as a gift and I agree with most of what has already been written about this case apart from the fact that it has a Speck company name and logo moulded onto the front corner. The whole point of these type of cases is to provide discrete protection without it appearing that you have a case covering your Macbook's great looks, it fails to some extent due to the...
Published 7 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars snug fit and protective, 28 Aug 2013
This does just what I wanted it to which is to protect my MAc without looking overtly bulky. I had a cheaper version before this which felt and looked like an add-on and cracked. This version feels much more robust and fits Mac snuggly. Adds a little bulk and is a bit tighter to fit into case but ok. Would buy it again.

2.0 out of 5 stars It doesnt really fit, 20 Jun 2013
Hi,
I am not sure if this is an original case. It just does not fit well on my Macbook Pro.:-(

1.0 out of 5 stars Received a product either returned by another customer previously or a factory defective item!, 19 April 2013
Dt! (London, UK) - See all my reviews
I received this item promptly. However, the product package inside Amazon box was already in an open state. Tried to fit the case to the Macbook, unfortunately one corner wouldn't fit. The material doesn't seem to be sturdy either. Overall disappointed with this purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars Good companion for 15.4" MacBook Pro, 13 Mar 2013
Easy to put on and take off, this cover shows up the beauty of the MacBook Pro to good effect and you are safe in the knowledge that your Mac will not get scratched. You will still need a neoprene sleeve though as an added safety feature when lugging it around in a bag.

4.0 out of 5 stars great protection for an expensive mac, 25 Jan 2013
I purchased a similar product for my first iPod, albeit smaller, and was impressed by the protection it offered. I was glad to find this case for my mac. So far, I'm pleased with the purchase, and would recommend it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't fit on the Retina Display properly, 28 Dec 2013
This item looks good, but when we actually came down to fitting it on the screen it was about 2mm wrong, which means it's almost impossible to cut down nicely to the right size and just does not fit properly. Pointless can't use it. More money down the drain.

1.0 out of 5 stars case, 5 Feb 2014
This review is from: Speck SeeThru Hard Shell Case Cover for 13 inch MacBook Pro with Retina Display - Clear (Personal Computers)
it did not fit the mac book pro so I do not give this high stars. I think that it might just fit a mac air

1.0 out of 5 stars I hate it, 10 Sep 2013
It did not fit into my 13-inch laptop. That was very annoying when I discovered it. I couldn't even use it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Only fits the retina MacBook Pro, 10 Jun 2013
It is not clearly explained in the description, but this case only fits the retina model MacBook Pro, not the "regular" MacBook Pro. Having waited in to receive it, it is too small to fit and I now have to send it back for a refund.