‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit, 13 Mar. 2013
This review is from: LOVE MY CASE / MP3 Player Case, cover, shell - Clamshell Style with Zip Enclosure For Sansa Clip / Sansa Clip+ / Sansa Clip Zip / with Love my Case Cleaning cloth (Electronics)
I bought this to protect my sansa clip and new pink earphones when I go on holiday. When it arrived I thought it was too small but I was wrong. It is a perfect fit. The outside of the case is hard so it will protect my sansa when it is in my bag and it is small enought to carry around easily. If your mp3 is larger than the sansa clip then it might not fit in the case but if you have a smaller style mp3 then this case is perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 12 Aug. 2013
Both of us have SanDisk Sansa Clip MP3 players and we have been using old little drawstring bags to transport them around, which were falling apart. Now we have neat little capsules that slip easily into handbags/beach bags etc and hold the MP3 players plus ear buds. I have put a mobile charm on mine so we know whose is whose. Definitely recommend these little cases!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the right size, 1 Sept. 2014
B. Maver "havana_banana" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This case was bought for my Sansa MP3 player. I also have it in a silicone case but this keeps the earphones and player together so it doesn't get tangled up in my bag. It's just big enough. You could probably use it for other things as well, earrings, medication or spare keys.

It good value for the price too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 23 Feb. 2014
Great little case for keeping things tidy in the gym bag. Snug and just the job. Quite smart and good quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars The shell was great. Although small it will hold the mp3 player ..., 31 Jan. 2015
The shell was great. Although small it will hold the mp3 player (which has an add on outer cover) and the earplugs. Very good product, highly recommend it to anyone with an mp3 player to protect it from damage.

4.0 out of 5 stars Dinky case, 28 Feb. 2014
A pleasure to have and hold. There's not much room though. I can just about fit in my Sansa Clip MP3, my earphones, and the short USB lead - but it's more manageable to leave the small cable out.

4.0 out of 5 stars clamshell style case, 21 May 2014
pleased with my clamshell case ipod shuffle fits nicely handy size and easy to carry around
i would recommend buying

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, 3 Mar. 2014
Good value for money and ideal fit for my MP3 player . Ideal in every way. Shell design very good as it takes up very little space.

5.0 out of 5 stars great case for San disc mp3 player, 30 Jan. 2014
Mp3 player fits well and is especially good at the beach as you can leave the player in the case whilst in use thus keeping it sand free. Good protection if you drop your device. Fits well in your pocket. Excellent value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love My Case II, 1 Jan. 2014
I was so impressed with the case that I bought my granddaughter for her MP3 player that I decided to buy myself one. My MP3 player, cleaning cloth and computer connection wire fits in the case. I use a neckloop, compatible with hearing aids, which takes up more room that earphones, which I would not expect to fit. I would recommend to anyone looking for a case for a Sanda MP3 player. The parcel was delivered promptly and the item was included with other items, so was well protected.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›