on 13 January 2014
Bought this for my husband to store his iPad shuffle, he was really pleased with it. It is a perfect size for storage of the shuffle and headphones. It is not a big case and so can still slip easily in his pocket (or my handbag!)
on 20 March 2013
My Shuffle fits in just right and now cannot tangled, or damaged. A great product, great service and a great price.
on 11 September 2013
I bought this item for my husband along with an I pod nano for his birthday and felt he needed a cover as the nano is so small . it is a nice neat wee cover that holds the nano perfectly and it means if he drops the I pod it will not break he is very pleased with this item.
on 9 November 2013
I bought an identical one from Maplin's store some time ago. I lost it and couldn't get another from that store as they stopped selling them. I was pleased to get one from Amazon's. It's perfect to store my MP3 player.
on 18 May 2013
I was looking for a case that would hold my iPod shuffle along with my earphones and this fit the bill perfectly. It is well made and does what it says so would have no hesitation in recommending this product. As it says on the label I love it .
on 27 March 2014
Neat little case which is great to fit in your pocket. Lives up to it's name, and I love it.
on 4 January 2015
Great little case for earphones and tiny iPod. Well made and arrived quickly. Has a little pocket on the inside as well to keep everything tidy. Will be really useful when travelling as it will fit in a pocket easily. No tangled wires!
on 9 May 2014
Ipod shuffle and case were bought for my daughter so I haven't use them, but she certainly seems happy with this and has no problem fitting the ipod plus earphones neatly into the case.
on 24 March 2014
Love this little case. Small but perfectly formed, keeps MP3 player tidy, would recommend to young and old alike. Worthwhile buy.
on 9 July 2014
Great item, does exactly what it is meant to do...protects the ipod shuffle perfectly!