5.0 out of 5 stars Thrilling
Published 20 months ago by Sharon

3.0 out of 5 stars Good plot, some inconsistencies
Good plot and set up for the story. Good headline characters, but at a few key points it felt as though it was it was a bit far reaching and a bit forced. Still a good gripping read though and enjoyable.
Published 18 months ago by Ian Woolley

5.0 out of 5 stars Thrilling, 24 Jan 2013
This review is from: THE FIX (A Rick Fuller Thriller Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
First book by the author and hope its not the last! It is a great read, it's got everything, I just could not put it down, a real page turner. Full of twists and turns, made me gasp, shout at it when the bad guys had the upper hand and its got great humour. The characters are well written,I was really rooting for the good guys. Would definitely recommend this book, and looking forward to the next.

5.0 out of 5 stars Antiheroes are alive and well, 14 Jan 2013
This review is from: THE FIX (A Rick Fuller Thriller Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
The Fix starts like any good book by building up characters and mapping the scenarios past and present. Then the story takes off at 120 miles an hour like James Rollins books with sub plots, flashbacks and serious physical damage administered to both good and bad guys.

My laptop was on fire as I turned the pages furiously whilst enjoying the story telling to the max. And what was most pleasant was the really satisfactory ending which not a many writer can do.

I devoured this book over the weekend and just loved it. I sincerely hope there is a sequel as I would like to read more of the team's extraordinary missions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cracking read, 4 Feb 2013
This review is from: THE FIX (A Rick Fuller Thriller Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
This book had me instantly hooked from the first page. If you love fast paced action thrillers, you'll adore this book! A great plot, intriguing characters and set in the Northwest...a thriller that pulls no punches!

4.0 out of 5 stars The fix, 27 Jan 2013
This review is from: THE FIX (A Rick Fuller Thriller Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
An easy read surprisingly compulsive , Made me laugh in a couple of places made me cringe in a couple more !! I look forward to the next one

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 3 Feb 2013
This review is from: THE FIX (A Rick Fuller Thriller Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
This is a really fast paced plot with a very good background to each character.
Topical up to date tale with lots of twists and excitement and no 'fluff' just good storytelling. Everything that happens feels real because it is described so vividly.
I found myself racing through it because I needed to know how it ended.
This is a first book by this author and I hope to read many more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good read, 8 April 2013
This review is from: THE FIX (A Rick Fuller Thriller Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
This is the first book I have read by this author and I am very impressed. The storyline keeps you engrossed throughout. It has a different story line to the usual crime books around.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 2 April 2013
This review is from: THE FIX (A Rick Fuller Thriller Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Magnicicent, brilliant, excellent, super, fantastic - waiting for more books from this author - just could not put it down.

5.0 out of 5 stars It fixed it for me, 31 Mar 2013
Heating Bill (Buckinghamshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: THE FIX (A Rick Fuller Thriller Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Fast moving, engaging dirty tricks novel. Enjoyed. A VERY PROMISING style that suggests I'll be looking for more from this author

5.0 out of 5 stars A cut above., 13 Mar 2013
This review is from: THE FIX (A Rick Fuller Thriller Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed this book more than many others I've read recently. With one notable exception, the characters are believable and credibly motivated. The story develops well and keeps you engaged. Sometimes tricky to immediately work out who is telling their story at the beginning of a new section, but this device serves to add perspective.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a book! Fast paced and gritty!, 2 Mar 2014
This review is from: THE FIX (A Rick Fuller Thriller Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Well here's. The thing......I've holiday'd with this author and his wife in Corfu and whilst I can't call them friends.... they are certainly "holiday friends". When Bob said he'd written a book and was penning another, I thought I'd give them a go.
I can honestly say that this book has had me gripped from the first page to the last, and please Bob..... give us another with these characters in it! FAB. Gritty. And very enjoyable!!!
Buy it without hesitation...... NOW!