on 22 March 2013
This is the second Tunebelt I have owned, and this one is as good as the first. It fits the iPhone 5 perfectly, and I am confident that the phone is safe when I am running in all conditions.
on 23 January 2014
I actually use this product on a spin bike and tie it around the heads-up display so that I can watch my workout stats when using iBiker on my iPhone. Really useful for keeping sweat & water off the phone :)
on 13 December 2013
Item arrived within the delivery time. Looks great, constructed well and hopefully will make a great Christmas present. Tried my iPhone in it and seems a perfect fit, I would recommend this product
on 23 June 2015
Very comfortable stays put and screen effective to use the phone whilst on. Only small comment phone gets quite hot if using streaming with it so music playing via ITUNES better.
on 9 October 2013
Does it's job. Build quality is not brilliant: some of the stitching has already started to come undone yet I only use he armband about three times in a week.
on 19 June 2013
works with other devices, this freed up multiple devices to go into the gym as music players. Worth the purchase, would use this brand again
on 18 August 2015
A neat way to hold your iPod, when you are excercising, even if you are just walking.
on 28 August 2014
Good fit and comfortable to wear
on 20 August 2013
It stays securely on my arm. Phone feels safe inside. Phone Jack whole in the right place.
Bit difficult to see the screen through plastic in full sun, but think possibly universal problem this these armbands.
Dropped a star as a tiny bit of perspiration can be seen on the inside after a long run and I certainly would not use it alone in wet weather.
on 28 September 2013
This item was ought as a Gift but the initial reactions from recipient were positive but I am unable to say any more.