5.0 out of 5 stars Great runner's armband
This is the second Tunebelt I have owned, and this one is as good as the first. It fits the iPhone 5 perfectly, and I am confident that the phone is safe when I am running in all conditions.
Published on 22 Mar. 2013 by Jog-a-lot

3.0 out of 5 stars Apple phone armband
Does it's job. Build quality is not brilliant: some of the stitching has already started to come undone yet I only use he armband about three times in a week.
Published 17 months ago by mjw88

5.0 out of 5 stars Great runner's armband, 22 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Tunebelt Black Sport Armband AB87 for Apple iPhone 5 & iPod Touch 5G 5th Gen (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 23 Jan. 2014
Robert C. Prior "Robert Prior" (Sheffield) - See all my reviews
I actually use this product on a spin bike and tie it around the heads-up display so that I can watch my workout stats when using iBiker on my iPhone. Really useful for keeping sweat & water off the phone :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item !, 13 Dec. 2013
Item arrived within the delivery time. Looks great, constructed well and hopefully will make a great Christmas present. Tried my iPhone in it and seems a perfect fit, I would recommend this product

3.0 out of 5 stars Apple phone armband, 9 Oct. 2013
mjw88 (Oxford, UK) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Good piece of gym kit, 19 Jun. 2013
J. Daniels (Kent, England) - See all my reviews
works with other devices, this freed up multiple devices to go into the gym as music players. Worth the purchase, would use this brand again

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 28 Aug. 2014
Good fit and comfortable to wear

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a Gift, 28 Sept. 2013
M. Pearson (Northumberland, UK) - See all my reviews
This item was ought as a Gift but the initial reactions from recipient were positive but I am unable to say any more.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bit sweaty, 20 Aug. 2013
It stays securely on my arm. Phone feels safe inside. Phone Jack whole in the right place.
Bit difficult to see the screen through plastic in full sun, but think possibly universal problem this these armbands.
Dropped a star as a tiny bit of perspiration can be seen on the inside after a long run and I certainly would not use it alone in wet weather.