5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value & Good Size, 27 July 2013
This review is from: aden + anais Night Sky Classic Swaddle (Pack Of 4) (Baby Product)
It is difficult to get nice quality muslin especially for swaddling. I really like this product. Only thing is I bought it because it appeared to be all grey print & gender neutral but is dotted with blue.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely swaddle blankets, 4 April 2014
Beautifully patterned and wonderfully soft. Also amazing value considering the quality and size. I'm very happy with these and can use them as blankets once baby stops being swaddled.

4.0 out of 5 stars Looking forward to using..., 8 Dec 2013
I have bought these for my baby once he's here next year.

I used muslins a lot for my first son, but as these are giant ones and perfect for swaddling I was happy to purchase to try them out. He tended to get too hot being swaddled but these are meant to keep babies temperature at a better constant. The texture and patterns are lovely so I'm very pleased with them.

Plus, I have to admit, I only heard about them due to HRH Prince George being swaddled in them on exiting hospital and a bit of me feels what's good enough for him, will be fine for my son too!!! =D

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 2 Dec 2013
Subtle blue/grey pattern. Good for swaddling, to use as a light blanket (when folded over many times) and to use to cover the pram. Glad we got four, as baby often makes the swaddle dirty so we need regular changes.

aden + anais Night Sky Classic Swaddle (Pack Of 4)