5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff
Good light box, does it's job well, the measurements along the top and side are helpful for accurate measuring and the power cord is a good length, not too long or short.

Published 15 months ago by 48c

2.0 out of 5 stars Avoid
Bought this a few months back for work and was initially pleased until the poor design where the cord exits the light table caused the cord to snap off. Now I'm out several days work for a problem that could have been solved by beveling a hole.
Published 6 months ago by mechadendrion

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, 30 May 2013
This review is from: MiniSun A4 LED Modern Ultra-Slim Art Craft Design LightPad

Only qualm I have is that the metal clips that come with it - as seen in the picture - actually scratch the glass when you put them on/take them off, so I've had to wrap my clips in paper and cellotape it on, plan on wrapping them in felt soon to make sure there's no more scratches caused. I haven't taken a star off for this as I guess the clips were an added extra.

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 Stars for functionality and design, 4 July 2013
This review is from: MiniSun A4 LED Modern Ultra-Slim Art Craft Design LightPad
I bought on the basis of the high ratings in customer reviews. For a start I was amazed at the next-day delivery (as delivery was free and expected to take 1 week). The product meets all my expectations. Excellent even light output - Cool (in the sense of low temperature) in operation due to energy efficient LED light source - Low Profile when in use means it doesn't dominate workspace and is also compact for stowing away. Have yet to see anything better at this price. Really excellent piece of kit all round.

5.0 out of 5 stars best light box ever, 13 April 2013
This review is from: MiniSun A4 LED Modern Ultra-Slim Art Craft Design LightPad
I would recommend this light box to anyone,by far the best I have ever used.you can see every fine detail

5.0 out of 5 stars Much better than you would expect., 30 July 2013
This review is from: MiniSun A4 LED Modern Ultra-Slim Art Craft Design LightPad
As the device is so small I didn't have high hopes for the evenness of light but as it turned out the well diffused light is both even and bright with a good daylight colour temperature. It also benefits from coming on immediately. Surprisingly good at the price and well made too. A recommended product for photographers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, 8 Mar 2013
This review is from: MiniSun A4 LED Modern Ultra-Slim Art Craft Design LightPad
this is a superb lightpad, it is extremely bright and shows thru everything i've thrown at it, it is so good I am considering buying the A3 one..

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, well worth the money!, 30 Jun 2013
This review is from: MiniSun A4 LED Modern Ultra-Slim Art Craft Design LightPad
I have just been bought this LightPad as a birthday present and I am very impressed. The light is easily bright enough to shine through 200lb watercolour paper when an ordinary plain piece of paper is placed underneath it, making it excellent for tracing designs. Although I can't comment comparatively (seeing as before I used a fish tank with a lamp strapped to it) I would recommend getting this LightPad if you want something sturdy to use regularly. One thing I would say though is that the metal clips that come with it can scratch the glass, so I've just swapped them for a couple of pieces of masking tape. Other than that, an amazing product!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for Scanning Film, 5 Nov 2013
This review is from: MiniSun A4 LED Modern Ultra-Slim Art Craft Design LightPad
I bought this lightpad so I could use it to scan medium format slide film and black & white negatives with my dslr. It works very well, the light is bright and pretty even for most of the illuminated area and so I can get very good detail right into the shadow areas of Provia slide film and a very even exposure all across the photo. The temperature of the light is quite cool so care needs to be taken with the white balance setting of the camera. So far I have been using a custom white balance setting of 8000 kelvin and that has worked very well with only minor adjustment needed for very good colour rendition.
I've given the item a rating of four stars, it loses out on the fifth star because of a few bits of dust under the work surface and the flimsy build.

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential for any 2D animator, 24 July 2013
This review is from: MiniSun A4 LED Modern Ultra-Slim Art Craft Design LightPad
This light box is awesome, the best I've ever owned. It's very light and is the perfect size to animate on using A4 sheets of paper. It's very bright and works perfectly in daylight, I've previously had to have the curtains drawn to get the best results out of my lightboxes but with this there's no need. The provided clips that hold the paper in place scratch the screen so I've binned them but they weren't necessary for my use. Would fully recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money., 19 Mar 2013
This review is from: MiniSun A4 LED Modern Ultra-Slim Art Craft Design LightPad
I bought this for use in my photography, but my son has also been using this to trace round picture for school home work.
Great bit of kit, light, slim and very well put together.
It also has great length on the power cord.

All in all a great bit of kit, I would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic lightbox, 19 Aug 2013
This review is from: MiniSun A4 LED Modern Ultra-Slim Art Craft Design LightPad
This is a great lightbox. Bright, slim and compact. I bought it because I wanted a (realistically) portable lightbox and this is perfect. The only thing that was slightly disappointing was the fact that it doesn't come in any kind of box apart from the mailing packaging, which was quite bulky for the size of the lightbox itself - I had hoped it would come in a product box not much larger than the lightbox for it to be nicely portable straightaway but I now need to find some kind of box or case to protect it in a rucksack or bag. However this is a very minor gripe and I just wanted to mention it to make sure others were aware when ordering this. It really is a fantastic lightbox and great value.