on 8 June 2013
The zoom results are spectacular. Produces very sharp images. I purchased this for instant shots when it would take too long to set up my 7D.
on 25 July 2013
I bought this for its WiFi capabilities and it has delivered perfectly on that score. I have the photos delivered straight to my phone and then onto the cloud and my iPad and PC. The picture quality is good and I'm impressed with the zoom. So far it seems easy to use.
on 5 February 2014
A very nice camera. Solidly built with many very good features. I am still getting used to it as I only bought it recently. Up to now it has lived up to expectations.
on 30 October 2014
I was not sure what to expect with this but I can say that the results are first class. I have full frame pro DSLRs and top level compacts to compare with but this is well built, solid and delivers a very creditable image. Recommended and I will be looking for the N2 that has a few improvements
review image review image
on 27 May 2013
Bought this cycling for putting my bike on a clamp but used it first for a cycling holiday in Germany. Very light & easy to use. Wonderful little shooter a bitty noisy at edges & button on side for different idea has its advantages . Takes a little getting used to but worth it
on 28 March 2014
Good size and design. If you are looking for some thing new compact camera, I recommend this. You can charge via USB cable. You don't need to bring the battery charger for your trip. Today, I assume everyone brings a USB charge for travel and just bring a USB cable!
on 25 October 2014
Nice camera but I just fault it was too small,sending back
on 3 December 2013
I am thinking of buy this camera and nowhere do I find information about the battery. Question; Can a spare battery be ready charged outside the camera so they can be swapped in mid shoot? Also I notice two studs on the side of the camera, one on either side. Are these for a round the neck carry strap?

So many cameras now DO NOT have a conventional carry strap. I find this most frustrating. I like to be hands free, with my camera round my neck ready. Not to mention the camera being lost/dropped.