4.0 out of 5 stars Excitedly looking forward...
Published 4 months ago by John A. Mellon

2.0 out of 5 stars Wrong colour, wrong adaptor, wrong manual
The camera is great. It came in white - I ordered black, actually I don't mind that - it looks good.
The power supply / charger came with a european plug, so I had to buy an adaptor, the vendor said they would refund, but they haven't.
The manual is in French. I don't want to do anything complicated, but if I do I'll have to download an english manual...
Published 14 months ago by W G COPLEY Eleanor Ashman

4.0 out of 5 stars Excitedly looking forward..., 26 April 2014
This review is from: Nikon 1 J3 Kit schwarz + 10-30mm VR (Electronics)
Looking forward to getting to grips with this kit as soon as I can find some free time. Sadly I bought it when I found out my little Jack Russell had cancer, wanting to get plenty of footage of him before we lost him, and by the time I got the camera - very promptly, I must say - he had already passed away, but I'm still excited about its possibilities for both video and stills photography from all the good reviews it had received from buyers who are plainly more experienced than I.

2.0 out of 5 stars Wrong colour, wrong adaptor, wrong manual, 28 Jun 2013
This review is from: Nikon 1 J3 Kit schwarz + 10-30mm VR (Electronics)

I should have paid the extra and got it from a different vendor, but it was more than 50 cheaper.

Nikon 1 J3 Kit schwarz + 10-30mm VR