4.0 out of 5 stars New Camera
Bought this as a Christmas present. Nice little compact camera simple to use and set up, a little plasticky but yet it does the job and the shots taken were fine. The only issue was that we had to buy a memory card, but they are not too costly.
Published 12 months ago by John Fisher

1.0 out of 5 stars Really poor :(
Published 22 months ago by zoelouise

1.0 out of 5 stars Really poor :(, 28 Feb 2013
This review is from: Nikon Coolpix S2700 ( 16.44 MP,6 x Optical Zoom,2.7 -inch LCD ) (Electronics)
Really bad camera. Loved the colour and design, by far the prettiest camera out there. But, really poor camera. Having had to send back my Coolpix 3100 for being defected, I decided on the s2700, thinking Nikon would have reviewed any problems in their new design. But no... when I took a picture I would have to wait at least a minute before I could press any other button on the camera. Sent back... 2 Nikons in a week! I'm going to Canon.

4.0 out of 5 stars New Camera, 24 Dec 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Only good as a spare camera., 13 Feb 2014
Loose focus on zoom. Best to pay a bit more for a better camera. I recomend Lumix. But its cheap.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good camera for the price, however . . ., 17 Nov 2013
The camera I received was not for the UK market. It had a two pin plug for the mains charger. If I hadn't had a proper 3 pin unit from an older camera, I would have had to return the camera. I know that it can be recharged via the USB port but not everyone has a computer.

1.0 out of 5 stars Non UK Charger supplied, 13 Feb 2014
I recently ordered this item, my daughter opened it this morning on her birthday and was unable to charge it as it was on;y suplpied with a European 2 pin charger, this is not acceptable.