5.0 out of 5 stars Ignore the sizing guide
Published 5 months ago by Bookkeeper

1.0 out of 5 stars Greatly dissapointed and quite angry
when the Levi jacket arrived I was excited before opening the parcel having had many Levi jackets over the years they become like a friend as they wear in, this product is the worse, it's made of shirt material and looks limp amd tired, I could'nt be bothered to send it back so gave it to a friend....I doubt if they'll wear it either....
Published 7 months ago by robert vine

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Ignore the sizing guide, 30 May 2014
Based on the sizing guide I purchased a medium size jacket rather than the large that I would otherwise have bought. When it arrived I was shocked to discover that it was too small for me. Amazon were great and replaced the item with a Large size in no time at all and with no fuss, they arranged for the item to be picked up by courier at no cost to me. The courier even gave me a one hour timeslot in which they would pick up the garment which was very useful.
The jacket is just what I wanted, good quality and the Large size fits me perfectly (I'm a chest size 40-42 inches by the way).

1.0 out of 5 stars Greatly dissapointed and quite angry, 18 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect and cheaper than anywhere else online!, 24 Jan 2014
I dithered a little over which size to get when I looked at Amazon's Levi's sizing guide but i judged it based on the Levi's.com size guide in the end, the jacket fits perfectly and is true to size - the colour 'Charlie' is definitely the coolest available - quality is as you would expect from Levi's - what more can I say, oh yeah Amazon were £20 cheaper than Levi's.com and £15 cheaper than anywhere else I could find - superb!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not real Levi!???, 31 May 2014
This review is from: Levi's Men's Trucker Denim Long Sleeve Jacket (Apparel)
Jacket was NEVER a large. And the material was very thin. The labels seemed wrong. I have a Medium Levi jacket and when compared, the "new" jacket just "wasn't right".

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic jacket but wash as delicate and do not tumble dry, 30 Oct 2014
Fitted perfect and true to size, until I washed it, according to instructions. Definitely ignore the washing label and wash as cold delicate and do not tumble dry, the label says you can, but it's clearly not preshrunk.
Normally I am medium and thus is medium. It was a little long and baggy in the sleeves and was described as regular fit.
It has shrunk and is now a snug slim fit and the length is perfect, however die to strength training it dies feel a little snug, but I reckon it will stretch off again.
The denim, unlike other review, is very thick and before washing very stiff due to starch, after washing, it's still quite stiff and it's thicker than a couple of 20 year old jackets I own levis jackets I own.
Amazed that it's colour fast - I expected the dark denim to fade a bit and stain the faux shearling lining, but no, all is well.
I round give this 5 stars if it didn't shrink. It's my favourite article of clothing.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cracking jacket and price, just a little awkward sizing for the taller guy, 27 Jun 2014
R Bradbury (Middlesbrough) - See all my reviews
Great quality, great looking, but I'm 6 ft 3 and pretty slim and this jacket was the best I could do as it's sleeves are ever so slightly too short and the chest is spot on, where as the large is a huge step up and was too big in all the right places, it's a shame there isn't a more gradual step up between medium and large. But I have to say amazon's return system is amazing and the price they have this jacket at is the cheapest I could find by a long shot!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfects......, 7 Jan 2014
One of the things that cross my mind I when shopping for clothing online,is buying the correct sizie and getting the right quality and fit. In this case however, I needent have worried. This jacket is just perfect. Excellent fit and quality. I am really, really pleased with this purchase. 10 out of 10. I have to mention also that the speed of delivery was just fantastic. I would have been hard pushed to actually physically gone out and got it any quicker from the retailers !

5.0 out of 5 stars Levi Trucker Jkt - good fit good look, 3 Dec 2013
Exactly as expected. Perfect slim fit, well styled front and back, well made, practical pockets, buttons solid but easy close.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 July 2014
levi jacket good quality and deliverd intwo working days

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 July 2014
Fast delivery as promised and good quality. XL fits a 44" chest.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›