4.0 out of 5 stars Great value, daughter likes it
Published on 7 July 2011 by Howard

3.0 out of 5 stars Ronseal.
Did what it said on the tin. This car baby seat complies with current legislation and seemed safe enough.

I would have preferred something with more of a harness arrangement than using the belt, though perhaps it was my fault for not researching the product thoroughly enough. Still, if there's a next time I'm in the market for one of these, I might just spend...
Published 7 months ago by ShinsFortress

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value, daughter likes it, 7 July 2011
Howard (Edinburgh, UK) - See all my reviews
We're very happy with this seat, and in fact have bought a second one for the other car as a result. I thought the build quality was good. it was easy to put together and quickly fitted. Our daughter liked it immediately, the novelty of cup holders and arm rests etc. It can be used as a booster seat a bit further down the line and should therefore be the last seat we buy for her. She's 3.5yo and there were no issues with the seatbelt strap and her comfort.

We tend to make only relatively short journeys (up to an hour) so head rest issue mentioned elsewhere is not really a valid concern for us. In our experience, the kids heads will end up wherever they want to be regardless of headrests. It is true that the advertised recline is next to useless in our car - the child seat obviously sits flush to the actual car seat. This is almost certainly the case for most cars. However daughter is very comfortable in the seat regardless.

We saw this in the supermarket for a slightly higher price and were able to prod and poke the display model but they had no stock, Amazon came up trumps yet again. Cheapest and quickest, job done.

5.0 out of 5 stars Graco Junior Maxi Car Seat, 1 Sep 2011
Excellent product, arrived within a couple of days would most certainly recommend this product and supplier. Fits pefectly in the car.

5.0 out of 5 stars car seat, 24 Aug 2011
great item does just what it says on the box , well worth the money especially as its double the price at halfords .
deffo recommend .

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, 6 Nov 2013
We brought this for use when our grandchildren are with us. We have not found any problems and it is easy to fix in and take out of car when not required

5.0 out of 5 stars great seat, 11 July 2012
Ordered this seat for my 2 yr old son and he loves it. arrived quickly after ordering and is lightweight and my son finds it very comfortable. he loves the little pull out cup holders each side and usually uses it to store anything from sweets and snacks to toys as well as his drink. definitely a good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very sturdy and arrived quickly, 13 Dec 2013
Lalji Varsani (UK) - See all my reviews
Excellent product, very sturdy and easy to assemble. Would recommend this for the price paid it's comparable or better than others on the market.

5.0 out of 5 stars booster seat - Graco, 20 Nov 2013
excellent product, price and delivery. Ordered it on Friday, got it first thing on Monday! Good booster seat, nicely padded and can be broken down to only leave the bottom seat as the child grows older.... Very happy with this, thanks!

4.0 out of 5 stars A solution for the 3 car seat in back problem, 16 Sep 2014
laurel (GODALMING, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Graco Junior Maxi Group 2/3 Car Seat (Kandi) (Baby Product)
This is one of the narrowest high-back boosters, which means that it is possible to use it to sort the problem of getting 3 car seats on the back seat of a car if you need to. The trick for me was buying a seatbelt extender, that enabled me to acutally get a carseat in the middle using the middle seatbelt. Giving it 4 stars because if you don't have the 3 car seat problem, you might want to spring for one with more side padding and padding on the seat. But it's perfect for what I need it for, and very light too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Service, 26 Feb 2014
Received this order well within the delivery time and very pleased with standard of the item.

The only criticism I would make if any is that the instructions on how to assemble are not clear enough but after a little fumbling and a few failed attempts I managed to sort it out anyway.

Full marks all round

5.0 out of 5 stars Graco Junior Maxi Car Set, 22 Aug 2011
Easy to use seat. Just pop seat in car, strap seatbelt through shoulder and waist grips and slot into seatbelt slot as usual. Easy. Then when child is bigger the back section can come off and it can be used as soley a booster seat. I am very pleased with this product. Mrs Fellingham.