5.0 out of 5 stars Good value
Published on 28 April 2010 by J. Demetriou

3.0 out of 5 stars Disney Princess Seat
I purchased this seat for my 4yr old Daughter as she is princess mad. When the seat arrived I was pleased with it as was my Daughter, it is VERY pink, sturdy and fits well in the car (zafira). The safety and design and structure of the seat I can't fault, however it isn't very padded at all and the seat becomes uncomfortable for longer journeys so we have had to put a...
Published on 19 May 2013 by Beckie

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 28 April 2010
I bought this seat for my daughter. The chair was delivered really quickly. It was easy to assemble and feels good quality. The covers are washable which is a huge bonus as she gets car sick! There are little snack/cup holders on each side and good sturdy arm rests. Another plus is that the head rest is quite large so that it supports her when she falls asleep and she doesn't end up with her neck bent. I would definately recommend this - excellent value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Graco Junior Bargan simple seat, 21 Aug. 2010
We bought this chair for our 2.5 year old. We dont have a car so didnt want to spend to much on something we weren't using frequently - also that didnt take up too much space in the house. Price is a bargain and the chair is great. It comes in two parts and goes together at the bottom/back of the seat where it hinges. There are strap holders at the top of the seat by the headrest so that the seat belt is directed straight over the child's shoulder. The cup holders are great and keep the kid happy by putting drinks and toys in them. All the covers come off and I have washed them twice - car sick problem so the covers coming off easily was a must. When she gets older the backrest is chucked and you can use it as a booster seat. There is also a little strap thing for the booster which keeps the seatbelt connected to the seat at the shoulder point. We took it on a plane and it was easy to transport and light. On the whole a real bargain and all you need in a chair - keeps child, comfortable and in one place, and it should last til she is 11!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great seats, 24 July 2011
A. Gamblin (UK) - See all my reviews
I ordered two of these seats to replace/update old ones, cost and ease of use are very important to me, as I work as a childminder. I found them extremely easy to put together and light enough to put in and out of the car when needed. They are sturdy and the cup holders are excellent my two older minded children aged 5 and 6 use one for a drink holder and the other for a small packet of tissues. Very easy to raise or lower the head rest, making it great when different children may use the seats and as they grow taller.

Very quick free delivery

5.0 out of 5 stars Super!, 7 Feb. 2011
I wanted a car seat for my 3 year old as he was getting too big for his old one. I saw this and knew it would be suitable as Graco is a respectable brand. I was worried that the seat looked 'plastic'i.e. the toy story covers and might be uncomfortable , however I couldnt be more wrong its is fabric and looks so comfortable. He looks such a big boy in his new car seat and its toy story so I have a happy little boy. Speedy delivery and excellent price. Hightly recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 15 April 2010
This seat is ideal for any little princess, it has 2 handy compartments, ideal for holding a drink or food. The seat also reclines if required, then converts into a handy booster when my daughter is old enough. It's a beautifully designed seat and my daughter loves it, it's an excellent buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for your princess, 17 July 2010
If your little princess is in to pink this will be perfect for her! Into the bargain you will get a well made, sturdy seat with more padding than a lot of similar seats on the market.
Covers are washable (haven't tried it yet & so can't rate the outcome of washing) & the integrated cup holders are ideal for holding little 'teasures'.
My 3&half year old was reluctant to move out of her baby seat until she saw this -
worth every penny.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, 6 Nov. 2013
We brought this for use when our grandchildren are with us. We have not found any problems and it is easy to fix in and take out of car when not required

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheapest we could find, 15 April 2011
R. J. Hicks - See all my reviews
This is the second one of these we've bought (had one previously for my son - this one is for my daughter). They're very durable and hard-wearing. I looked all over and Amazon was the cheapest place to buy - arrived within 2 days.

Easy to put in to and remove from the car. It has a couple of little cup holders which kids love and the back can be detached when kids get older and the base used purely as a booster seat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 27 May 2010
A. CLIFFE "Bookworm" (London, Uk) - See all my reviews
Am delighted with this, I bought it for my son and it is such a good price for a very good value car seat, sturdy and worth the money

5.0 out of 5 stars toddler car seat, 27 May 2010
This is fine for an older toddler who can fit squarely into the main car seat belt using this support. Has a detachable back so can be used for some years. Like the little holders for cups which pop out the bottom each side!