Colour: Kandi|Change

on 10 January 2013
Superb product. It is in daily use for my 6 yr old. With small pull out sections for drinks and tiny bits and blobs, it is very useful and safe. Would definitely recommend it. Unfortunately was unable to find one similar to this in the high street, when we urgently needed another one for her friend to be taken on the school run.
on 20 June 2012
all three of my children have outgrown their car seats and after checking with Consumer's Reports, we decided that this was the best booster seat for them.

In addition to decent padding for them, the seats have cup/stuff holders on each side of the seat which the children love as they can store sweets, toys and whatever they like to play with.

This is important as some boosters have the holders only on one side, which is okay if you have one kid. But if you have two seats, you need to be able to open one on the left side and one on the right.

The only reason it did not get 5 stars is that we thought the armrest would flip up (as in other brands) but it does not, making it a little more difficult for them to reach over to buckle themselves in. Also trying to take the arm rests off is very challenging.

Otherwise we like the product very much.
This is for my grand daughter, we keep losing car booster seats as they go off in other cars from time to time as domestic life can be chaotic with several little ones to care for. I am pleased with the Graco Sweet Princess, the pink foam cushion is comfortable and easy to remove for laundering, the seat itself has a little extra interest with the pull out trays for drinks and treasures, be sure to check them out though or something may moulder away inside from one trip to the next!
on 15 December 2013
An extremely efficient seat for our 4 year old grandson - a super transition from the baby car seat which he has now outgrown to the time when he is tall enough to be able to sit in the back of the car and see out of the windows!
on 1 January 2012
This is an excellent booster seat, it feels very sturdy, yet it seem confortable my son was complaining about his last seat not been comfortable. This cars design is a hit with my son too. The cup holders on the side are a handy addition too. It is easy to fit into my car and is light weight for moving it around.
on 3 November 2012
I already have 2 of these but needed another for my daughters grandparents. The item arrived very quickly, boxed lovely and in perfect condition
on 17 June 2010
Excellent product....compact, nice looking and technically sound. No complaints at all...highly recommended. And oh, the side cups are very useful!
on 24 July 2012
Lightweight booster seat, very easy to transfer from one car to another. My child likes the cup holders on both sides. It seems as comfy as a booster seat can be.
on 26 November 2010
We've already got two of these as the full seat with the detachable back. Good seat and had a good safety rating when we first bought one.

The cup holders are useful for rubbish, but bottled drinks have a tendency to fall out, as they're a bit too big. You can shut them a bit, to try and resolve it, but I suppose it's better than too small to fit a lot of cups etc.
on 12 December 2013
Seems like a quality item. Good size and design, and the cup holders are popular with our godchildren. Highly recommended.