5.0 out of 5 stars Plug and Play - Easily handles MULTIPLE Blu-Ray HD streams
First off, this is an awesome product, totally plug and play with absolutely no configuration required whatsoever. Simply plug in your cables and off you go - it automatically detects whichever port has the connection from the router and the which one is connected to your computer or other devices, you don't have to do anything.

I use mine to connect an AV...
Published 2 months ago by The Archer

1.0 out of 5 stars had a terrible time with this product
very easy to install connected it to my home plug ssytem and router rebooted router and it would pick up my ip address couldnt connect to my sky on demand no instructions with it i have an xv504 with a home plug kit with 4 ports and works perfectly but need extra ports but this netgear 8 port switch didnt work
Published 2 months ago by bungerloo

‹ Previous | 15 6 7 8 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect partner for a high speed cabled house, 3 Oct 2013
J. Evans (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Netgear GS205-100UKS 5 Port Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000 Mbps Switch (Accessory)
I know you can use wireless routers but I have tried gaming on wireless its not perfect, this was cheap very good quality and if you want high speeds all the time, get one. I have cabled through to another room rather than wireless, it the dogs on BF3/BF4

5.0 out of 5 stars Netgear 8 port switch, 5 Sep 2013
Mr. Ian Hamilton (UK) - See all my reviews
A very good top brand switch for the money, my home network is much faster. It is very small too, not much bigger than the 8 ports

5.0 out of 5 stars Neat little item, 15 Aug 2013
Great little product, have it hidden behind TV & means I only had to run one cable along skirting to modem, deals well with Smart TV, Playstation etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars ethernet switch, 10 Aug 2013
P. J. Phipps "phipper" (cheshire) - See all my reviews
Brilliant piece of gear works a treat right out of the box just connect & go,netgear is always my choice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply works, 11 July 2013
Jonathan Kaye (UK) - See all my reviews
Bought a couple of these to swap in for some 10/100 switches in my home network. They work exactly as they should, truly plug and play, and my network now matches the speed of my gigabit router. Perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it says on the tin, 9 July 2013
I was going to go for the TP link switch, but I read a few bad reviews and decided to play it safe and go with this, I plugged it in and it worked, connected all 4 devices to it and I am getting gigabit speeds from it with no issues at all, I couldn't be happier

5.0 out of 5 stars smaller than the netgear, and faster, 29 Jun 2013
what else to say, does the job, very compact, efficient, and bandwidth is awesome. Top of that, it's cheap too :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Neat piece of gear, does the job., 10 May 2013
Sandford "Sandy" (Kent, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I selected this switch to fit behind our new Panasonic LED TV, we have plugged in BluRay, YouView, Freesat, AppleTV, Sagem Sat Tv boxes.
A very compact unit, shame there are no rubber feet, but a couple of piece of double sided tape and it's fixed!
I have and still do use several Netgear units, never experienced any problem, but then networking is there speciality so wouldn't expect any.
Oh and if you like flashing lights, when everything is connected it's quite a 'light-show'!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Little Router, 16 April 2013
Robert Groom (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This switch is priced attractively, and like all Netgear SoHo boxes, is styled very nicely in an understated way. Unusually, it has an in-line switch between the PSU and the device itself to enable you to power it down - presumably to reboot it. Not sure why they felt this was necessary, but I guess it's another feature.

The unit is genuinely plug & play. I use mine to extend my network from an existing TP-Link 8 port switch, and it works faultlessly. Absolutely nothing to complain about.

You can't really go wrong with Netgear.

Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Small and simple, 16 April 2013
I bought this to replace an old 5 port Netgear switch that I've had for a fair few years as I needed more ports.

It's very compact (smaller than the one it's replaced), and pretty cheap too. Just plug the cables in and off you go.

‹ Previous | 15 6 7 8 | Next ›