on 15 February 2014
Purchased it so I could keep an eye on our bitch giving birth to puppies.

Battery supplied lasted 1 and a quarter hours. I replaced it with a Duracell battery which lasted the duration of the births, 3 hours and still works now so battery power is very dependant on the brand of battery used.

Range of 10m clear line of sight easily, through 1 brick wall and our wooden garage wall 5m was its limit.

Overall I'm very pleased with it, my 2 sons now play with it, strapped on the RC cars.
on 7 August 2014
Not highly impressed but it does the job.
on 30 July 2014
no it has not, i does not work
on 12 April 2014
Recently i brought one, tried it on wi-fi approx 10 meters and there was no reception. If the camera is close to the ipad then the picture is very grainy, waste of money. Pls do not buy this product.
on 15 February 2015
OK but range quite small. Good for what I needed it for. STEM ambassador project to make space rover. Eats batteries
on 2 December 2015
Didn't work. Tried updating it, update failed and since then could never boot!
Complete waste of money
on 21 January 2015
wpuld help if the instructions and configurations were written in English and not Chinese. Ne how maa
on 20 July 2014
u need to be IT specialist to instal this as there is no drive and website is a joke .
after 5 hours of getting nowhere i just chucked it somewhere in my room
on 29 March 2014
Nowhere near as good as I expected
Too hard to connect to the Internet
For an amateur like myself
Thanks