4.0 out of 5 stars As on the tin....
I spent over an hour reading through reviews and looking for a matte finish screen protector for my iPad 3. I came across this one and immediately thought 2.00?! Surely these are made of paper. However I took the plunge and was pleasantly surprised!

Easy to apply and the matte finish is great.

On a humorous note I'd probably advise not to view the...
Published 16 months ago by Darren

1.0 out of 5 stars This was a terrible purchase.
Easily the worst screen protectors I've ever used in the last 10 years. Application took 30 minutes and I ended up using all 3 protectors, the last one now only has two particles of fibre under it.

I've never come across a screen protector so prone to static and thus so attracted to dust and tiny fibres.

I would recommend looking elsewhere, there are...
Published 1 month ago by Fars

4.0 out of 5 stars As on the tin...., 9 May 2013
This review is from: iMyth 3 X Anti-Glare (Matte) Screen Protectors for Apple iPad 2, iPad 3, Pad 4 Tablet & Cleaning Cloth and Application Card (Electronics)

Easy to apply and the matte finish is great.

On a humorous note I'd probably advise not to view the "How to use" instructions on the back of the packaging as it looks as though someone used an online English converter.

Quote from point 3

"Since then, need not worry about your lovemachine was scratched!"

Lovemachine?! Is this some sort of new terminology for the iPad I'm not aware of?

For 2 you can't go wrong!

UPDATE (05/03/14) - Just wanted to add an update. I'm actually still using the first protector which I applied back in May 2013.

Also a quick tip for anyone that wants to apply it without bubbles. Lock yourself in the bathroom and leave the shower on hot! Wait until the room is steamy and then apply the protector.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 13 Dec 2013
I wish I had known about this one earlier. It does what it says. Would recommend to everyone with an ipad.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a difference!, 14 Oct 2013
Wish I'd bought these sooner! Smeary fingerprints and shiny screen used to drive me nuts but no more. Does exactly what it says on the tin, can't wait to see if I can now read in the sunshine! Will certainly be ordering more. Might even cut one up for my phone as I have not managed yet to find phone ones as good as this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the investment, 27 May 2014
Finally able to use an iPad in direct sunlight, as all these films it's difficult to get on to the screen without the odd bubble.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it's says....., 5 Dec 2013
J. Pang "footstall" (England) - See all my reviews
Easy instructions... Looks and feels great once the protector is applied.

Well worth the buy. Recommend this to any ipad users

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 21 Sep 2013
I dose what is stated in the advert, it makes the ipad looks smart as well as no reflection from the sun

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect in one go, 20 Aug 2013
Although on paper this product seemed to be everything I was looking for, some of the reviews were off putting with people claiming that it was difficult to install the shield without air bubbles. I have to admit that having never used a screen protector before, not even for a phone, I followed the instructions provided and got a perfect application first time and within 2 minutes! Very clear instructions, easy to install and still have a few spares should I ever need them. The anti glare is also fab, not problems with it at all and does not reflect back provided you do not sit in direct sunlight. Totally recommend, great product and great price!

4.0 out of 5 stars Ipad anti glare cover, 2 Aug 2013
I have been on holiday and had great problems with seeing my ipad screen due to the sun. I bought this cover and it works to a degree and is better than others I've had. The cover also has a good matte touch in using it.

1.0 out of 5 stars This was a terrible purchase., 1 Aug 2014

I would recommend looking elsewhere, there are solutions out there that exhibit no static at all and apply in seconds.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 15 Aug 2014
Good value for money and really does help with glare plus it cuts down on the finger prints which is a bonus. In some ways a think this has enhanced the performance of the ipad as my finger glides more easily across the screen with this anti glare screen protector on when compared with a standard one.