4.0 out of 5 stars crest toothpaste
excellent delivery time well done I have used it for 5 days now and noticed a difference not all stains have gone but it does state 90% it leaves your teeth feeling really clean and will keep using it
Published 7 months ago by Mr. M. R. Thorpe

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite sure of the effects
I bought it because of the rating this product has in the USA. It is a best brand there in order to get white teeth really fast as it is popular thanks to the strips.
I decided to give it a try, the price was higher as you have to import it from the USA, I guess.
Published 1 month ago by Kevin Fellahi

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars crest toothpaste, 22 Dec 2013
Mr. M. R. Thorpe "M Thorpe" (ENGLAND) - See all my reviews
This review is from: CREST 3D WHITE LUXE GLAMOROUS WHITE TOOTHPASTE 3 PACK REMOVES 90% OF SURFACE STAINS (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars It works.., 26 Aug 2013
Great product. This toothpaste is the first I've tried that actually worked. I noticed a difference after about 4 days and it didn't make my teeth sensitive like other products I've tried.

4.0 out of 5 stars CREST 3D WHITE LUXE GLAMOROUS WHITE TOOTHPASTE, 17 Oct 2013
Cl Basford "Caroline" (London) - See all my reviews
Bought 3 pack thought this was good to give as gifts as my children have used before, it was Just as required, used and works. Thanks

4.0 out of 5 stars Large amounts and does work., 10 Oct 2013
It keeps your teeth looking polished and whiter. Though it does not whiten up to dentist/professional standards :) that's to be expected. Love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 4 Jun 2013
Very pleased with this product would highly recommend this great price will most certainly be making this purchase again when needed

4.0 out of 5 stars Great toothpaste, the best ever...., 9 April 2013
Mrs. N. South "" Naughty Nicky"" (Warwickshire) - See all my reviews
This toothpaste is the best one I have ever tried,it does what it says and my teeth are whiter after using it for a couple of weeks

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite sure of the effects, 31 May 2014
I was disappointed a little, because I didn't see some improvements after two months of using it. I think it is a product to use when you already have white teeth, then you can truly see the effectiveness. It does a great job, If you drink lots of tea, teeth don't get more yellow.
The taste in the mouth is very light, you don't have the fresh effect that can be a little bit annoying during the morning.

In the end it is a nice product in order to maintain your teeth white but not to whiten them fast.

5.0 out of 5 stars Please please never discontinue!, 10 May 2013
As a person who has purchased probably every whitening toothpaste going I would go as far to say that I swear by this product. I first used the Crest Glamourous whitening strips earlier this year and was amazed by the results but you can only use these every 6 months so I thought I'd try the toothpaste to keep up the sparkle and I'm so glad I did.

I don't have particularly discoloured teeth I don't smoke and brush 2/3 times daily so cannot comment on how it would work on very stained teeth but I can say that since using Crest Glamorous white I have had so many people comment on how white my teeth are I was considering professional whitening previously but don't think I will bother now!

My only gripe is that I wish it was more easily available in the UK I have so far only been able to purchase through Amazon.

Please never discontinue!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product that doesn't hurt my gums, 16 May 2014
I like this toothpaste.Don't expect miracles though.However I did find that it cleaned in between my teeth and was gentle on my gums.Yes I will be buying again.A good product that doesn't hurt my gums

3.0 out of 5 stars Good price, 18 April 2014
Good price for a pack of three. Used it as instructed but could only see a small difference in the shade. As soon as I stopped using it teeths went back to the usual shade

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›