5.0 out of 5 stars It works..
Great product. This toothpaste is the first I've tried that actually worked. I noticed a difference after about 4 days and it didn't make my teeth sensitive like other products I've tried.
Published 16 months ago by paula mulcahy

3.0 out of 5 stars unsure about this product
Not seen any difference yet. Be careful as the strips dedicatedly do stick quite difficult to get off panicked the first time thought I was going to pull filling out
Published 9 months ago by Sandra Muir

5.0 out of 5 stars It works.., 26 Aug 2013
This review is from: CREST 3D WHITE LUXE GLAMOROUS WHITE TOOTHPASTE 3 PACK REMOVES 90% OF SURFACE STAINS (Personal Care)

4.0 out of 5 stars Large amounts and does work., 10 Oct 2013
It keeps your teeth looking polished and whiter. Though it does not whiten up to dentist/professional standards :) that's to be expected. Love it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great toothpaste, the best ever...., 9 April 2013
Mrs. N. South "" Naughty Nicky"" (Warwickshire) - See all my reviews
This toothpaste is the best one I have ever tried,it does what it says and my teeth are whiter after using it for a couple of weeks

4.0 out of 5 stars crest toothpaste, 22 Dec 2013
Mr. M. R. Thorpe "M Thorpe" (ENGLAND) - See all my reviews
excellent delivery time well done I have used it for 5 days now and noticed a difference not all stains have gone but it does state 90% it leaves your teeth feeling really clean and will keep using it

5.0 out of 5 stars Please please never discontinue!, 10 May 2013
As a person who has purchased probably every whitening toothpaste going I would go as far to say that I swear by this product. I first used the Crest Glamourous whitening strips earlier this year and was amazed by the results but you can only use these every 6 months so I thought I'd try the toothpaste to keep up the sparkle and I'm so glad I did.

I don't have particularly discoloured teeth I don't smoke and brush 2/3 times daily so cannot comment on how it would work on very stained teeth but I can say that since using Crest Glamorous white I have had so many people comment on how white my teeth are I was considering professional whitening previously but don't think I will bother now!

My only gripe is that I wish it was more easily available in the UK I have so far only been able to purchase through Amazon.

Please never discontinue!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Haaaaaaw Yeah, 28 Dec 2014
After seeing some of the varied reviews on here I was very anxious about my purchase. Around 5 years ago I had teeth as white as pearls until I started smoking. I had stains on my two from teeth and black marks on them. Before I've always one with 3d crest strips as they have given me the results, until this. After the deep discoloured stains on my text I wasn't expecting much, although after three days I could see extreme noticeable differences. I'm now a week in and no longer have stains on my teeth (just the ones in between the creases of my two front top and bottom teeth). It's safe to say I've been boasting about this product but can't see how people have had bad results with it. 10/10 best quick tooth cleaning product I've used.

5.0 out of 5 stars fast delivery, 16 Feb 2014
I like the taste, probably makes your teeth whiter, didn't really checked, but I like the taste and was lazy to go and buy from the shop and I think its cheaper to buy here..

5.0 out of 5 stars great toothpaste, 15 Aug 2014
It does remove black stains! Not within 5 days as claimed but it works beautifully making the smile whiter. It leaves a wonderful feeling of very clean and glossy teeth!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this toothpaste, 27 Aug 2014
I love this toothpaste. I always use it in combination with the Crest 3D Glamorous White Multi-Care Rinse. The results are very good.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Toothpaste, 31 Jan 2014
Toothpaste is good but maybe a little to pricey but would recommend any way as it does what it says on the pack!!!