5.0 out of 5 stars By far best Gym Diary I've used
Published 4 months ago by Pui

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but expensive
It is what it is, however it is rather expensive for a tiny little book with a table in it. However that being said, there are loads of pages and it's printed both sides so it will probably last ages.
Published 20 months ago by Graham Hart

5.0 out of 5 stars By far best Gym Diary I've used, 8 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Gym Diary - A pocket sized workout log book (Spiral-bound)
Have bought and tried a couple of different diaries in the past (Ultimate Workout Log, BodyMinder & Diet & Fitness Journal) and even a simple notebook and none of them lasted more than a few weeks before they were put aside and forgotten about. Either the table layout didn't suit or they were just over complicated. I stumbled across this one when trying to see if there was another option I'd not seen and for £5.99 decided it was worth a punt.

After almost a year of using it and can honestly say it's been a great purchase. The landscape layout is much better than the portrait ones of the others I've tried (also makes it easier for a lefty to write in) and the boxes are actually big enough to write in the exercises you're doing. What is a bit psychological/motivational is that, unlike some others, you're rarely left with loads of blank space on the page when you're finished a workout, so it always makes you feel like you've done a good session.

It's lived it's life in the bottom of my gym back-pack with gloves, towel, HRM, sweaty T-Shirt/Hoody and TRX straps stuffed on top. It's been leaked on when running with my water bottle in the bag with it (which caused a little bit of the red dye to bleed onto a few pages), sweated on, stood on, endlessly flicked through and tossed on to the gym floor in between sets and it's not torn or lost any pages. The corners look a little dog-eared, but I suppose that's to be expected.

If you're looking for an all-in-one Food & Fitness diary, then I would say don't bother. Combine this with an app like MyFitnessPal and it will serve much better than a jack-of-all trade journals. If you're looking at other gym/fitness diaries, don't bother and just buy this! Mine is almost full now and I will be replacing it with another Gym Diary.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cannot rate it highly enough, 27 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Gym Diary - A pocket sized workout log book (Spiral-bound)
I have to say, I would not be without this diary in the gym now. I don't care what others think or say, it is one of the best tools you can have with you. I'm constantly forgetting what weights or reps I did last week. This eliminates all this totally. I started back weightlifting a few months ago. This lets you see how your progressing, and actually spurs you on to do the odd rep or two better than last week. Keep track of your dates, day, workout type, specific exercises, etc. It's just brill and should be a definitely edition to any gym goer.

It's small enough to fit on your pocket or hand. It's holding up very well after a few months use.
A pen fits nicely in the spine. There are enough segments for your exercise, weight, reps, up to 6 sets on one row.
You can add comments on your day too. The A6 size is neat, discrete, yet is more than enough detail for you.
Without doubt, recommend you buy it!

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 28 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Gym Diary - A pocket sized workout log book (Spiral-bound)
no nonsense workout log...just what i was after very clearly laid out ...would be nice if cover was plastic though

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and handy, 4 May 2013
This review is from: Gym Diary - A pocket sized workout log book (Spiral-bound)
If you need to keep track of your records, this is great. Ive used apps but they are just too slow sometimes. However, after 2 weeks, one of the pages is coming away :( so be warned to make a spreadsheet if you are looking to keep track of what you do in the gym

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Little Book, 3 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Gym Diary - A pocket sized workout log book (Spiral-bound)
This book is everything you need to track progress from workout to workout. It is a great size to slip in your pocket and has plenty of space to note a decent workout.

I have tried everything - home made journals, spreadsheets, apps and have found nothing is better than a handwritten journal. This one has everything in one place, allowing you to easily checkout a workout from a few months ago.

Price: fine, considering the alternative for a custom ringbound A6 notepad would be at least double this cost.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 5 Mar. 2015
Ms. Lisa Bentley (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gym Diary - A pocket sized workout log book (Spiral-bound)
This is the perfect gym diary I have been looking for so i can record my exercises/training and keep track of everything I do. I did expect it to be a little bit bigger but in fact it's perfect for taking down to the gym with me so i can fill it in as I go. Once I have used all of the pages in this one I shall be purchasing another one again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hubby gave it the thumbs up., 2 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Gym Diary - A pocket sized workout log book (Spiral-bound)
Brought this for the hubby to start his New Years regime down in. I was worried as a lot of people commented it was too small. However he was very pleased with it. He said the size is perfect for a gym bag or back pocket. It has everything he needs to write down measurements and I like many other products out there lets you write down more than three reps of each exercise.
The cover is touch plastic and the pages are of good quality paper.
The book arrived quickly, as we ordered with prime and was in appropriate packaging meaning it arrived in good condition.
Very happy with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 14 July 2013
This review is from: Gym Diary - A pocket sized workout log book (Spiral-bound)
Good size and fairly durable for a book that gets shoved in and out of the gym bag. The design /layout of the book is not the best I've seen but it works well and serves the purpose.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 7 April 2015
This review is from: Gym Diary - A pocket sized workout log book (Spiral-bound)
Perfect for what I needed, second one bought after the first one lasted me almost a year of going to the gym at least 3 times a weeks, often more.

5.0 out of 5 stars gym dairy, 23 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Gym Diary - A pocket sized workout log book (Spiral-bound)
this is a great handy little book, really helped me with my workouts and being able to know what i'm doing and what i did last time i was in the gym, the body size tracking pages are also really great, this has helped me all along the way to make sure i'm making progress in the right areas.
This really kept me motivated with the gym and helped me push myself harder.

Gym Diary - A pocket sized workout log book