5.0 out of 5 stars In the specification.
There is told in the specification that Danish is in the subtitle.

Subtitles: English, Finnish, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish.

That is wrong.

There is English, Brazilian, Portuguese, Finnish, French, Swedish.

I'm a little disappointed about that. I bought the series because of the Danish subtitle.
Published 21 months ago by Anders Krogh Hansen

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, Not Great
I bought this for my wife who loves all things Vampire, where I tend to be slightly less than enthused at the prospect of having to endure more blood,sucking,teenage judgmental crap! That being said this is just about ok, some of the characters are interesting at times, however don't hold your breath for anything award worthy. The best bits for me have focused on the...
Published 16 months ago by Stuart Bryant

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars arrived in good time and very pleased, 14 July 2014
This review is from: The Vampire Diaries - Season 1-4 [Blu-ray] [2013] [Region Free] (Blu-ray)
No problems here, arrived in good time and very pleased.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great show, 4 Sept. 2013
I bought this box because I loved the first two seasons, and the show is great if you're into the whole vampires and romance thing.
I'm a bit disappointed with amazon though, I figured this box would be great as I would be able to watch it with my family who doesn't understand English that well and in the product description it says that there is Danish Subtitles, I checked the first season and it was true there was Danish Subtitles, though when I wanted to start the third season (I didn't bother watching the first two as I'd recently seen them) there was no Danish subtitles! I don't mind, but now I can't watch it with my family.. So I think amazon should be more specific in their product description as others may need the subtitles that they say is there..

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved the boxset, 29 Aug. 2013
If you never bought a blu-ray of The Vampire Diaries this is the best option for you!
The boxset contains the whole 4 seasons of TVD aired so far.
There's only one problem I had, in the case of the fourth season there isn't the booklet. I don't know if it's missing or if there isn't a booklet at all.
Anyway the series is amazing!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Aug. 2014
Bought for Girlfriend she absolutely loves it

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 July 2014
Very Great series

5.0 out of 5 stars godt, 28 Sept. 2013
Hurtig levering og kanon god serie ikke sidste gang jeg handler hos jer godt godt godt godt godt ogdt godt

5.0 out of 5 stars bloody good, 17 July 2014