on 14 August 2013
I'm a size 12 in jeans but would normally like a size 14 top. I ordered the size 14 and with a bit of changing the lace at the back it fitted fine and dandy :) the clips of the garters are plastic- and I should point out its not a belt as such, the garters are attacked to the corset, it's not a belt on it's own. The front hooks are brilliant for ease of removal ;) I found the stockings to be quite easy torn as when I was pulling them up the lacy part at the top tore, perhaps it was just a dodgy set but the seller was excellent with communication and extremely quick to offer a refund!! the thong is a bit cheapish looking in my opinion, and the front part of it that "covers" is huge so when I wear it, I think I will just wear a different one. Overall lovely product and cannot go wrong with the price! :) Would recommend to anyone looking to surprise the man in their life :)
11 comment16 of 17 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 9 August 2013
great model ,great design , fits well , the only thing i don t like ,and this may be a particular problem - is that even if i ordered a bigger size as being a busty woman - the thong is way smaller than is should be on a big size . Other than that it is a good buy .
on 9 December 2014
It fitted slightly smaller than i expected so i would go one size bigger. The thong should be binned though as its terrible material. The cups are a strange shape. they dont make your boobs sit great. I wore a black bra under mine and tighten the straps for a better fit. Maybe it was just my boobs! Overall its ok for the price. my partner loved it so worth the money in the end.
on 6 November 2014
The seam work and lace are good quality and the cup size is acceptable. The Basque is lovely on and satisfying to look at. It fits well and feels smooth to the touch and is an all round bargain. I am not too keen on thongs so I bought a pair a Black Lace panties to use instead. The stockings could be a heavier deneer but other than that I am very pleased with my Basque.
on 19 April 2015
Beautiful but said 18-20 and it will only fit size 10-12, maybe smaller. I didn't send it back as it is lovely and I'm gifting it to someone it will fit. I think it has the wrong size label in as with it being boned style with no elastication it
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 13 January 2014
This was amazing value. The thong is rubbish but the actual basque is great and has been used quite a few times without any sign of wear so is testament to the build quality.

Well recommended.
on 23 October 2014
item is great for price its exactly wat was looking for. You can alter the lacing at the back to fit most people but cup size small so order by bra size. it is difficult to put on though cos cant lace up back while its on so need to get that right then fasten hooks all up front that keep coming undone. give yourself plenty of time to get into it so no spontanaity with this item but great wen on.
on 20 May 2014
Looks stunning on the misses and what a great night of fun we had will be visiting this site again
on 10 March 2014
OMG I am in love with this item!! It's made of very high quality material and is beautiful to look at. It's easily adjustable as it fastens at the front, and you can adjust the ribbon at the back. My advise... Order bigger, I did I'm a size 12 and got the xxl
on 26 August 2014
The product seems superbly made and is very pleasing on the eye. The size 14 seems a little on the small size. Although there was a minor problem with delivery the supplier is urgently putting the problem right.