5.0 out of 5 stars These work !
I have a lot of back pain and arthritis, and these do help for a while.

If you are don't know weather to try these or not give them a go, I am glad I did. !

Fast delivery.
Thank you.
I will be back for more.
Published 9 months ago by wam

3.0 out of 5 stars pain
not as good as i hoped but will perservere with them. might need stronger ones.might work with someone with less pain
Published 5 months ago by mamie graham

3.0 out of 5 stars pain, 12 Feb 2014
This review is from: Salonpas Pain Relief Patch - Medicated Plasters 5 (Loose Leaf)

5.0 out of 5 stars These work !, 8 Oct 2013
I have a lot of back pain and arthritis, and these do help for a while.

Fast delivery.
Thank you.
I will be back for more.

3.0 out of 5 stars Horrible smell, 17 Mar 2013
Although these plasters stay in place and help with discomfort and pain. They have a very stong smell, I sprayed myself with perfume, but the awful smell still came though. I would say only suitable for wearing at home.

5.0 out of 5 stars Heat Patch, 29 May 2014
These patches are brilliant, have used them on my back and on my knee, you can feel them working, only draw back is everyone else know when I have one on as I smell of menthol, but never mind, they help!

4.0 out of 5 stars PAIN RELIEF PATCHES, 5 Mar 2014
L. Sims "Linda" (The south) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
I suffer with back pain, I do have medication from my doctor, but decided to give these patches a try. The patches are in a foil wallet, once opened the plasters must be used within three months. If you are taking any form of NSAID you cannot use these plasters at the same time. They are very easy to apply, and do stay put once on. But once the patch warms on your skin the menthol smell is quite strong, so unless your not bothered I would caution against going to work or out socially wearing one of these.

The manufacturer only recommends using these for no more than 3 days in a row. While I found these plasters slightly helpful, I think my condition was to severe for them to be of any real help. But if your pain is not too bad I think you might find these beneficial. The manufacturers website is very helpful, they offer a lot of useful information.

5.0 out of 5 stars Salonpas Pain Relief Patch, 27 Feb 2013
I bought the plasters for my mum to use as she has pain in her shoulder. My mum likes the plasters. Thank you

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay., 12 Dec 2013
It helped for a while.Its more for slight pain.Did not stick on for long.quite expensive if you need to put on more than one.

3.0 out of 5 stars plasters keep peeling off, 27 Oct 2013
Jane (england) - See all my reviews
the pain relief is good if you can get the plasters to stay on, even on flat skin on my back. the smell is a bit overpowering leaving other people commenting on it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Salonpas Pan relief patch, 16 Jun 2013
It did the job but made my back sore after a short time so I stopped using it after that.

2.0 out of 5 stars Waste of time, 21 April 2013
A hot water bottle would be more beneficial. The patches could not be felt and it was an exercise in futility