Size: 16GB|Package Type: Traditional|Change
Price:£6.30 - £14.53

on 9 December 2013
This card does not with some DSLRs. I have two very new DSLRs (different models)and neither could read the card despite it being compatible with the spec of the card, although the Class 6 8GB cards from Samsung worked fine in the cameras. The card works OK on a PC so it doesn't appear to be a fault with the card. I could get the card to work in a compact which is odd. So newest and fastest isn't necessarily best, I've read elsewhere that some fast cards can cause devices to lock up.
on 16 April 2013
Before I bought this Samsung 32GB Class 10 UHS-1 Grade 1 card I have been using previous generation Samsung 32GB Class 10 Card (still available for purchase) for more than a year. I don't have a camera or card reader that supports UHS-1 so I wasn't able to take advantage of this feature, but here are results that I have measured with both of these cards:

Samsung UHS-1 32GB Class 10
Write speed
18.98 MB/sec
Read speed
33.43 MB/sec

Samsung 32GB Class 10 (previous generation)
Write speed
9.97 MB/sec
Read speed
19.08 MB/sec

So the speed has considerably improved, but if you don't own a device that supports UHS-1 you might think twice if it is worth the effort buying the newer model. However the price difference is so minimal and you might buy a camera that supports UHS-1 in the future so I would still suggest this card.

I have never had a problem with any Samsung SD card that I have purchased before and they offer lifetime or limited 10 year warranty on this.
on 20 September 2014
Not bad. Plastic feel, very light, no aluminium but works ok. Before I start - get Sandisk if you mean business. Otherwise ok product.

Performance of new card - sequential:
READ 46.03MB/s WRITE 27.67MB/s

While my two year old Sandisk 45MB/s one did:
READ 45.76MB/s WRITE 42.44MB/s

So overall good speeds. Sandisk seems like much better build quality. Also having had slowdown issues with my Samsung 840 Evo drive I simply am loosing interest in Samsung products. Samsung seems to be building in quantities not quality. It does bring prices around down - like Sandisk though. Which is good. Now I have more reasons to get them.

I did get Sandisk 30MB/s cards as well. Should come in shortly. Keep an eye on SanDisk Ultra SDHC 32 GB UHS-I Class 10 Memory Card 30 MB/s reviews in next week.

I will keep an eye on the card speeds and reliability. Will update when and if anything changes. For now - reasonable purchase. Cheap and cheerful.
I bought this 16GB card to use in my Panasonic TZ30 pocket camera and, occasionally, my Nikon D3100 DSLR. I take mainly stills but the odd bit of HD video too.

To me, this card represents excellent value - it meets the Class 10/UHS-1 specification, and more importantly, in use it is quick enough for my purposes in both cameras I've mentioned. I am a fan of "burst mode" and it helps the camera keep pace admirably. Although I have not taken empirical measurements using software it feels a fast card. The construction is also important because even if my camera was destroyed the most valuable thing to me would be the pictures stored on the card. This SDHC card is water, crush resistant, anti-magnetic and airport X-Ray proof etc. The most likely thing I suspect in most households is that it could end up going through the washing machine - it should survive that ordeal easily. Finally, the fact that it comes from one of the biggest manufacturers of memory on the planet seals the deal for me.

It may not be the ultimate card in terms of pure performance, but it meets and exceeds the performance requirements of my modest cameras and is robust too. Hard to see how you could go wrong at current Amazon/My Memory prices! Recommended.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 3 January 2016
32Gb is now my minimum capacity for usb/sd cards and I'm in the process of upgrading mine across the board. This unit is pretty sleek looking and does the job marvellously. I've currently got it slotted permanently into my laptop which unfortunately contains a rather meagre 128Gb SSD so this was a cheap way of expanding my storage options there.

The card is fast and I use it to store Operating system ISOs for building virtual machines. I've also used it to run ESXi directly on a DELL server. Recommended
on 4 June 2013
Have bought many of these cards in this range from Samsung as I have to occasionally distribute them. This is the best of an excellent range to date, with the ideal combination of Class 10 speed and metal protection. I regularly use for 1080p HD video and 10 megapixel RAW still images. Never a problem; fast transfer speeds. Highly recommended.
on 10 February 2015
SAMSUNG have no support for memory products in the UK. I used once and stored 4 years of video on the 32 GB SD HC card and verified as good. A year later, the card was not recognised at all, by a number of computers, so no chance at all for recovery. Luckily I have a backup on a SanDisk card which actually works.
SAMSUNG UK will direct you to call Holland to request RMA. After 6 days having requested RMA with proof of purchase, description of failure and photographs of both sides of card, no reply. You will also have to pay to send your memory product to Holland.
SAMSUNG UK say they have no responsibility for Hanaro the Dutch company who handle SAMSUNG memory products advertised and sold in the UK.
I would buy San Disk, Lexar, Transcend, or Kingston, but certainly never again, a SAMSUNG memory product.
POOR PRODUCT - POOR SUPPORT - SEEMINGLY USELESS WARRANTY
I normally buy another `branded' SD card but thought, after reading the good reviews here to diversify and go for the Samsung card, I must say I am not disappointed this card works well and does a good job. There no hesitation in recommending this SD card, well worth a five star rating.
on 25 April 2013
This is great for the raspberry pi, its superfast and looks really cool too, doea what it says on the tin, only get 14.67 GB though, but thats the same with any storage device.
on 9 March 2013
Great card, great price, fast and efficient dispatch of the Samsung 16GB SDHC memory card.

Would do business again with this vendor