5.0 out of 5 stars How to ensure your's is a genuine card
Published 11 months ago by Charles

1.0 out of 5 stars Fake!
I bought this card assuming it was a genuine product but was left angry and disappointed when i received it through the post. I ran a media check on the product and found out it was only a 3.3gb card that was being mis sold as a genuine 32gb card.I also found out from the test that it was writing at 4.5MBytes/s a lot less than advertised on this product.

I sent...
Published 2 months ago by Chris

5.0 out of 5 stars How to ensure your's is a genuine card, 2 May 2013
Charles (Europe) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
You will most likely get a genuine card, but there are far too many fakes about so its essential you test your card on receipt to be sure, however some fakes will pass some of the test programmes, so test with ChkFlsh, Crystal Disk Mark & especially H2testW. H2testW tests the full capacity of the card, so will catch any using aliasing to fake larger than real capacity. A card with indicated capacity but high error rate/slow write speed indicates a 'ghost run' fake which won't last very long.

Good results:
A 32GB card should have a formatted capacity of around 30GB, format in FAT/FAT32 only (NTFS shortens life of flash media & wont improve performance)
A class 10 card must have a write speed of 10MB/s minimum (large files) the first result in Crystal Disk Mark should indicate that. Cards are now appearing with the UHS-I class (marked with a 1 inside a U) these have higher clock rates so higher performance and are at least class 6 speed.
Read speeds should be over 12MB/s and getting toward 48MB/s on a USB3 UHS-I class reader with these.

If your cards speed test comes just below spec, that's a fail, don't assume 'close enough'.
SDHC cards have a maximum capacity of 32GB and SDXC a maximum capacity of 2TB but check your device is compatible with SDXC before choosing those over these SDHC cards.

1.0 out of 5 stars Fake!, 8 Feb 2014
This review is from: Samsung 32GB Class 10 UHS-1 Grade 1 48MB/s MicroSDHC Plus Memory Card without adapter (Accessory)

I sent the item back to amazon and received a full refund. In my own opinion avoid this item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Working nicely in my Galaxy S3, 16 Jun 2013
Simon Winn-smith (England) - See all my reviews
Seems to be genuine and, so far at least, works properly. And that is more than I can say for the only other 32GB microSD card I used in my Galaxy S3, which basically never worked properly. I was worried the phone wouldn't accept another but it's happy with this. Fast transfers as expected. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung Plus 32GB Micro SD SDHC Class 10 UHS-I Memory card, 2 Jun 2013
Quality genuine item. No need to format the card before using in my galaxy note 2. Definitely recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 3 Nov 2013
Yaseen ( The Andromeda Galaxy ) - See all my reviews
I ran the crystalDiskMark test to test if it was legit, and it was, it works great with my samsung phone, and it has about 29GB of storage!!

1.0 out of 5 stars FRAUD, 30 Mar 2014
I tested this card thoroughly. It's a FRAUD. >3MB/s write, >10MB/s read, capacity approx 3Gb. Even though it's in what appears to be genuine Samsung packaging.

1.0 out of 5 stars Corrupt Samsung MicroSD Card from JimmyDee!, 19 Mar 2014
Actually we've had limited access to data (songs) for some weeks. Certain songs will play and others won't. Some will play today but won't play tomorrow. After doing some research it appears there are some FAKE or corrupt Samsung cards floating about, many coming from seller JimmyDee, as mine did! So be careful out there.

Fortunately Amazon's customer services ensured a satisfactory conclusion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Using this with my Galaxy S4, 24 Feb 2014
Claudiu C. (Dublin, Ireland) - See all my reviews
Bought this SD card to enhance the memory on my Galaxy S4 and I must say I have zero complaints with it. It feels very fast when copying and performs as it should.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the Job, 4 Jun 2013
Sussman "Sussman" (London CA) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
At the time of writing this review I bought three of these memory cards in last couple of weeks, for work related phones. They work fine in the Samsung Galaxy S3 mini phones. We are happy with the read and write speeds. One small note of caution the price that can be paid for these can vary, so please check around and save a few extra pounds. When installed you will not get the full 32Gb from the SD card - but that is to be expected, so please bear this mind.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for Samsung Galaxy S4, 27 Mar 2014
Louis Esner (Potters Bar, Hertfordshire) - See all my reviews
I bought this card to expand the memory I have on the Galaxy S4 (which only has 9GB free). I wanted the SD card for images and music. I had no issues until after 30 days of using the card (conveniently after the money back window).

I attempted to transfer songs, using a Card Reader, to put them onto my card and then put the card back into the phone. However, the card would automatically dis-mount. In addition, after a while it stopped recognising it. Now I am in the situation where the card is in the phone but does not even respond like I have a card in the phone. Furthermore, I can put the card onto a laptop as the same happens, the card is not read by the laptop.

I believe these models are faulty, as for a number of internet research topics state that the 32GB cards are not the most robust or reliable. As for the card for a phone, id stick to another model or maybe try with a 16GB, which seem to have no issues.

ARRAY(0xb2e9e4bc)