5.0 out of 5 stars Good book
Katrina Kahler is a very good author.it was very short though :(,i would really like to read part two (: and the 3,4,etc ;)btw,im 10 years old
Published 14 months ago by Carolyn W

3.0 out of 5 stars I couldn't believe it
Today I was expecting a visit, my nephew. I prepared a surprise for him and bought 2 kindle books about animals he loves the most.

The other book Horses: Kids Book of Fun Facts & Amazing Pictures on Animals in Nature - A Perfect Horse Book for Girls and Boys aged 7-12 (Animals of The World Series) was way better.

I was surprised that for the same...
Published 6 months ago by John Lorenz

3.0 out of 5 stars I couldn't believe it, 23 May 2014
This review is from: Diary of a Horse Mad Girl: My First Pony - Book 1 - A Perfect Horse Book for Girls aged 9 to 12 (Kindle Edition)

I was surprised that for the same amount of money you can buy so different quality.

This book is OK, but has low-quality photos. I prefer the other one.

3.0 out of 5 stars I love it!!!:), 1 July 2013
I love this book. It's so adventures and defiantly about a horse mad girl!!!! ;)
I wish I had my own horse!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 10 Sep 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Horse mad myself so book perfect, 24 Jun 2014
This book to - me is - so good I can't describe it in words. My mum eventually bought it for me and I read it in a few days!!

This book also describes me as I got my pony last year and has been as good as gold and is the best thing that happened to me.

P.S. My pony won Horse Of the Year Show - HOYS for short. Still can't believe myself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 4 Nov 2013
Loved it. I felt like i was in the story with you. Well done! Definitely going to read the others.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 31 Oct 2013
Mr. James M. Tuvey (Essex, England) - See all my reviews
This book was good and interesting but a bit short !!
I recommend this book as it is very good specially if you just want to sit and have a good read !!

4.0 out of 5 stars Diary of a horse mad girl, 2 Sep 2013
The book is great but I think it should have been longer, I read It in around 15 minutes I.e too short!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Pony people, 15 Aug 2013
I thought that the book was really good and I would recommend to anybody who loves or likes horses I loved how the author left it on a cliff hanger really good book!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars My First Pony, 9 Aug 2013
I thought this book was really good and I can't wait to read number 2 I would recommend this book if you are 8 to 12 and totally horse mad

5.0 out of 5 stars Dairy of a horse mad girl book 1my first pony, 7 Aug 2013
This book is so interesting as soon as I read the first chapter I couldn't stop ! I am a horse mad girl and really want my own horse . The girl in the book is just like me my favourite ponys are palamino ponys . If you are a horse CRAZY girl ( just like me ) then you will absolutely love this book !