• Kunst

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 22 April 2013
The reliable frequency with which KMFDM crank out releases these days means that while we may not get the collaborative high points of albums like WWIII or the sublime Nihil any more, if you want solid, Euro-tinged industrial rock there are few better purveyors. Favouring a more stripped down, simplified electronic style (as seen on 2009's Blitz and 2011's WTF?!), this could do with having a little more of every element applied to it to make it really stand out.
on 25 April 2013
I am such a fan of theirs and this album is no exception, every time they manage to come up with heavier beats and great synth sounds which make them so talented. animal out really highlights this for me as the analogue really drive's the song forward and also I hurt you, I hurt you not is on the same wave length. the next best thing is a great number as you can't help but dance to the catchy beat and the words really tell it like it is in Hollywood!

I would also reccamend listening too WTF?! especially since the track dystopia really sets the bench mark in the sense of their creativity,new and intuatiuve. the words are dramatic and edgy. for the attitude that we all have come to know and love about kmfdm rebels in kontrol says it all! music to and for the people!

kmfdm I salute you!
on 8 June 2013
Excellent album. Always loved this band. Loads of good tracks and a very powerful message as usual from these German pioneers!
on 10 June 2013
Amazing as usual, took a bit of getting listening to fall in love with it but love it from their greatest fan.
on 17 December 2014
Better than the newer releases but still not a patch on symbols or nihil.
on 3 April 2015