5.0 out of 5 stars Could not put this down
Published 7 months ago by sjoyjoy

Published 1 month ago by Kindle Ed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Could not put this down, 6 Feb 2014
This review is from: Passport To Hell: How I Survived Sadistic Prison Guards and Hardened Criminals in Spain's Toughest Prisons (Kindle Edition)
I found this book very interesting and would be a great lesson in what not to do to anyone thinking of trying something crazy! I found the writer to be very honest and open and my heart goes out to her, her strength for managing to cope with the immense pressure of what had happened and was hanging over her constantly is amazing, i feel so sorry for her that she was put in that situation by someone else and was so let down by the authorities. A great read though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant.., 6 July 2014
Fab book, read it whilst on holiday....if you have ever had addiction problems you will relate very well to Terry the author of this book and main character...fabulous courage and stamina...she didn't give in...someone to be respected, her downfall was so unfair...but she eventually conquers all ...Brilliant ...loved it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it !!!, 16 Jan 2014
A great read !! A must for anyone about to go traveling or working abroad it will open your eyes to how easy it is to be involved in smuggling drugs without you knowing . Terry talks openly about her drug and drink addictions in the book in a very honest way . I enjoyed reading about her time in Northern Ireland before deportation , and about her experience in both Spanish and English jails . I really don't know how she survived her ordeal and found the strength to get free from the hell !! If you love true life stories give it a go .

4.0 out of 5 stars A parent's nightmare, 14 Feb 2014
Terry was just a wild teenager but went off the rails and fell in with a bad crowd. Has happened to many kids. The real heroine is Terry's mother Pat who has pulled her out of the mess.

2.0 out of 5 stars An manipulative version of 'the truth' and an insult to my intelligence, 31 July 2014
I was extremely disappointed and insulted by this book. This author must think we readers are stupid if we believe this tale. An admitted drug user and alcohol abuser (who now says she is clean) who is trying to manipulate the truth and make money out of her story - and story is what I believe it is. She wants us to believe she was in the wrong place at the wrong time - not just once but several times. She put herself in those places with her behaviour and, if not actually 'guilty' she is certainly culpable. Her family have been amazing for her and how does she repay them? By taking more and more money off them and not being there when they needed her. Selfish!

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this!, 20 July 2014
I enjoyed this book, I found it interesting to see what goes on abroad!
Very addictive once I started reading I wanted to know more.
Defo a 5 star rating!

5.0 out of 5 stars GRIPPING AND HARD HITTING., 30 Oct 2013
This book should be read by any young person who has spent or is planning to spend any time working abroad. The dream can so easily turn into a nightmare, as the author found out. Terry has not written this in a way as for readers to feel sorry for her, the opposite is true. She never denies that she enjoyed the party and rave lifestyle of the day. Drugs and partying was a way of life for her, as it was for many, She admits that while she was living and working in Tenerife drugs were in abundance , and she took them. and so ,combined with the twenty four hour party lifestlye of the Island not much else mattered.. but she made one big mistake, and that was putting her trust in someone, and that trust was going to cost her dearly. It would nearly destroy her ... I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story, It is well written and gripping. I admire how after all she went through and all she lost, she came through it all and is now helping others . HIGHLY RECCOMENDED!

5.0 out of 5 stars Could not put it down, 3 Oct 2013
What a great book from start to finish
Terry went from one disaster to another
I read many books but this was honestly outstanding

4.0 out of 5 stars a good read, 30 Jun 2014
Terry's story is both harrowing and enlightening, well written, factual and thankfully, a positive ending, proving that if you put your mind to it, you can overcome anything. Recommended.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 29 Sep 2013
Interesting book didn't take long to read. Hard to believe she did not know what she was involved in until too late