Format: Blu-ray|Change
Price:£38.51+ £1.26 shipping

on 3 August 2007
There seem to be many Dick Van Dyke DVD's out there but this is the best one to have in your collection. It is the only one to have been official digitally remastered to a high quality and has been released with the support of the producers. Finally all your best loved episodes in crystal clear view.
Once again you can trip into the living room of comedy writer Rob Petrie (Dick Van Dyke) along with his lovely wife, Laura (Mary Tyler Moore), wisecracking co-workers and nutty neighbours. This series has consistently ranked among the top TV comedies of all time and you can see why with its top-notch cast and stellar writing. Don't miss the Multi-Emmy award winning series created by Carl Reiner.
on 1 December 2009
Consistently high quality, laugh-out-loud, comedy series. Excellent family entertainment. It's almost worth getting an NTSC TV and recorder just for this! I shall be buying the whole lot.
on 24 November 2015
I've only given this 1 star because I'm unable to watch it.
On the Blu-Ray DVD box it states that it plays Region A, B, C, (Check out the picture of the back of the box)Well it doesn't, it only plays Region A.
So now I'm stuck with something I can't watch.
As a man of a certain age (OLD!) I used to love this show on TV 50 - odd years ago, but we in the U.K. are unable to see it now in either standard DVD or Blu-Ray because of this stupid Region Locked nonsense, & no company in the U.K. seems interested in releasing this on these shores where back in the 60's it was as huge on B.B.C. T.V. as it was back in America.
A Sad situation for all U.K. fans, that's all I can say.
on 30 January 2014
I remember watching the 'D.V.D. Show' as a very young girl and knowing there was something very special about it. I later grew to enjoy the 'Mary Tyler Moore Show' and from that my love of America's best sitcom entertainment grew - Frasier, Friends, The Middle, Everyone Loves Raymond etc etc etc. Wonderful gentle humour from the 1960's.
on 14 March 2013
I wondered if this would still seem as funny as I remember it as a child. I wasn't dissapointed! Still as sharp as ever.
on 12 January 2015