on 24 October 2013
The draper hammer drill does everything it say's on the box. It is robust and yet light to handle is not noisy. The only thing wrong it comes in a cardboard box and not its own heavy duty moulded box, and drapers do not sell box for it . It is good value for money
on 9 September 2013
A good priced product that works like a dream. However, when i took it out of its packaging, the build looked shoddy; cheap Chinese construction and resembled more like a toy. But when i put it to the test, the internal drill worked a dream and went through everything, including tuff external bricks like butter. It could have done coming in with it's own case.
on 1 August 2013
Arrived quickly & in good condition Good value for money. Very satisfied with the quality of this product, wouldn't hesitate to buy another Draper product
on 29 September 2013
After using this mains drill a few times I'm finding it much easier to drill more accurately with less effort compared to using a battery drill!
on 24 October 2013
Great product at a great price ...never felt the need to drill so many holes....great when you have the right tools for the job
on 5 October 2013
Excellent value for money. Does all I need for DIY and a stylish design. Would recommend it for the average DIY person.
on 12 August 2013
This product is the latest Draper model with excellent performance at the right price. This item would be improved if supplied with carrying case which is not supplied at the moment.
on 28 April 2014
An OK drill for a reasonable price but...after 6 months the reverse-function button stopped working. Another problem has been getting the chuck-key to fully tighten. The teeth on the chuck-key and the drill aren't of great quality and the drill-bit often spins in the drill because it's not tight enough.
on 7 May 2013
I am completely satisfied with this drill cordless drills are ok but my walls
need a real drill and this one certainly fits the bill
on 3 March 2016
Not really done any DIY as I've only just moved into my first house, looking around I wanted something cheap as I probably wouldn't need to use it for very much. I've used Draper in the past and there are mixed reviews of the brand as a whole but I went for this anyway.

I couldn't be happier, took me about a minute to look through the box and instructions and then I started to use it, went through my walls like butter once I got a decent masonry drill bit on it. I would definitely advise buying decent drill bits, I bought DeWalt and found some were bent in the packaging, went down to my local DIY store and got some Bosch multi-function bits (wood, PVC, masonry etc.) and haven't had any issues with these.

Shoved my multi-bit screwdriver parts in it and it worked fine at low speeds.

So in my opinion if you're looking for a drill for occasional use, this will do the job, no idea how long it'll last but it's worked fine for me so far.