5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted with it!, 3 Aug 2013
This review is from: Lenovo C540 23 inch All-in-One PC (Intel Core i3 3220, 6GB RAM, 1TB HDD, DVDRW, LAN, WLAN, Webcam, Integrated Graphics, Windows 8) (Personal Computers)
Have had my all-in-one for several weeks now and am very impressed. Fast and quiet and despite almost universal negative comments, I find Windows 8 simple and intuitive. Keyboard and mouse supplied were only mediocre quality and now changed for Logitech wireless.overall,very good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Biz, 3 Oct 2013
Lenova is a brand that is used in my workplace so it came highly recommended. It is a very good product, everything I wanted at good value. I am finding my way around Window 8 but I have invested in an idiots guide (book) to help me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 11 May 2013
Had it a few weeks now and very pleased. Extremely fast compared to old machine and very quiet. Big screen beautifully clear. Not such a big fan of Windows 8 but guess I'll get used to it! Sound quality not that great but I saw that on the reviews before I bought it so can't complain really. Overall good value for the price would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 6 Mar 2013
This is a great piece of kit. Very quick at tasks and now I am getting used to Windows 8 I am not at all disappointed. It has a good sized screen (not touch enabled) and a couple of useful features like auto ambient brightness for the screen and auto adjustment of the sound which seems to cure the loud and quiet you get from different sources. On the subject of sound that really is the only down side. It's not great and having a Dolby equaliser is just confusing. It would be better with treble and bass controls. Other than that, highly recommended for its power and large clear screen that doesn't suffer from reflections.

5.0 out of 5 stars best ever !!!!!!!, 6 July 2013
I love it, the start is the fastest ever,so easy to use.[ the only hick up was the setting's, make sure you set to English, English or the keyboard is messed up] the picture is great, my son loves the games. window's 8 is great when you get used to it.

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent piece of equipment, 7 Jan 2014
Bought this to replace my old (very old) Dell laptop which has in the past and continues even now to provide me with excellent service. Initially found Windows 8 took a bit of getting used to, but once it makes sense, it is really a very useful and convenient tool.
What I like about the Lenovo, is its absence of clutter, its compactness and with all of the options at the back, its ease of use. Forgot to mention it looks rather slick too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 17 July 2013
Received this product very quickly, the delivery took us by surprise. Windows 8 is not as easy as Windows XP but then I am not very computer savvy. I purchased the Complete Idiot's Guide for Windows 8 which is of great help, we will see how I progress. My husband has more idea than me when it comes to technical things especially Windows 8 but he was worse than me before but the computer is very quick after my ancient one. Got a disc with it but there is nowhere to put it in? Don't know what it is for and the instruction book could be better. What are we like. We are after all one of the oldies. The keyboard and mouse are very good.