5.0 out of 5 stars Life After Jumperoo????
Published 24 months ago by S. Wilson

3.0 out of 5 stars could be made better with some improvements to the construction as the triangular ...
This is okay, could be made better with some improvements to the construction as the triangular base doesn't sit firmly on the ground, and the springs make a squeaking noise after a while
Published 6 months ago by Syed Jalali Alexandra Peterso...

5.0 out of 5 stars Life After Jumperoo????, 27 Mar. 2013
S. Wilson (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Fisher-Price Discover and Grow Jumperoo (Baby Product)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Yes it may seem a bit sad to the un-inducted Jumperoo Parent but I truly did actually google this very sentence as the thought of packing away the Jumperoo a few months ago in our household, was absolutely unthinkable and I couldn't believe we were going to have to consider it at some point. I honestly cannot praise Fisher Price and the Jumperoo enough and this has been an absolute necessity and Godsend in our home. I think one of the first reviewers of the Rainforest Jumperoo commented that she would have paid hundreds and even thousands of pounds for the Jumperoo since knowing what she does about it and I can wholeheartedly agree. If we hadn't have been able to scrape together the money to afford it then I think we would have seriously considered selling our car if we had to too! Yes it is quite a bit of money for what in effect is a very large and noisy bouncing toy but it is seriously worth every single penny and then some. If you are going to buy just one big toy for your little one then it really does have to be one of the Jumperoo's. Seriously, ask any mum who has had one and I think the majority of them will have nothing but praise for them and we really couldn't have done without it in our household. Not only does your little one enjoy their first tastes of independence as they are actually bouncing by themselves but it also frees you up (obviously keeping an eye on your little one) to be able to get on with the housework etc, safe in the knowledge that your little one is safe and very very happy.

We had previously had the Rainforest Jumperoo, which our son absolutely loved until he started crawling and cruising and so we jumped at the chance to test out it's sibling the "Discover and Grow Jumperoo". The Discover and Grow Jumperoo is just as good as the Rainforest Jumperoo except for one little niggling issue that we have with it and that is that the bottom frame doesn't have the collapsible option. The collapsible option works on the Rainforest Jumperoo by a catch on the frame hinge that you can open and then 'fold' the frame together so that when not in use it takes up a lot less room. Hopefully Fisher Price may discover their 'error' and put this collapsible option on the Discover Jumperoo in the future but this is one thing to bear in mind if you don't have much space to store it when not in use. The toys on the Discover are in my opinion much better than the Rainforest apart from the hanging bee and bird which I have yet to discover if these can be unattached as my son keeps whacking himself in the face with them when he bounces too madly to one side or the other unless I fold them over so they don't hang anymore. On the Rainforest Jumperoo, the hanging frog and parrot are soft toys which also dis-attach along with the leaves if you don't want them there whereas I can't see how to dis-attach the bee and the bird on the Discover without breaking it.

The Discover has three height settings so it grows along with your baby. It has 5 toy stations which include a ball spinner, a froggy teether (much better than the butterfly one on the rainforest), an elephant mirror with spinny discs overhead, a wheel spinner and the main station which includes a keyboard and a spring monkey for baby to bat at. There are two sound settings which are either continuous music or music that starts when your baby bounces along with two volume settings and lights. The seat cover is removable and washable and believe me you will need to remove and wash it at some point especially if you make the error like I did of putting you little one in the Jumperoo too soon after their milk! The seat unit does rotate 360 degrees however seems a bit tight on ours. My son can move the seat unit around by himself but I think that if you had a younger baby they may struggle a bit so hopefully this will loosen over time. I haven't weighed the two Jumperoo's but I do think that the Discover may be a bit lighter than the Rainforest. You will also need 3 AA batteries for the lights and music to work.

Sorry for the long review but this really is a fantastic product and I just wanted to give as much information as possible about it for anyone reading my review. I honestly can't express enough how wonderful the Jumperoo is and what an absolutely fantastic invention no matter which option of Jumperoo you decide to go for.

Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo

5.0 out of 5 stars Jumperoo, 19 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Fisher-Price Discover and Grow Jumperoo (Baby Product)
Brilliant! Grandson loves it . He has one at home now has one to use here when visiting, quite big need plenty of room for storing

5.0 out of 5 stars Just brilliant!, 9 April 2013
This review is from: Fisher-Price Discover and Grow Jumperoo (Baby Product)
THE best plaything we've bought our little girl!!!!! And we got it at such a good price, well worth every penny.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 13 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Fisher-Price Discover and Grow Jumperoo (Baby Product)
Got this for my youngest son and he loves it one of the best things I have ever brought. The only prob I have had is trying to move it from room to room as does not fit through the doors to well but would so recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny, 15 May 2013
This review is from: Fisher-Price Discover and Grow Jumperoo (Baby Product)
Brilliant product which my baby loves, it keeps her entertained for ages.
Well built and easy to put together.
It does take up a lot of room but if you have the space definitely worth it!

4.0 out of 5 stars The twins loved it, but it was defected., 16 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Fisher-Price Discover and Grow Jumperoo (Baby Product)
My 9 kilo, 68 cm, twin boys loves this. Unfortunatly the baby-jumping activating sound and light did not work. It only plays and lights up when pushing a button.

5.0 out of 5 stars i love it, 26 April 2014
This review is from: Fisher-Price Discover and Grow Jumperoo (Baby Product)
I love it, but my daughter loves it more than me. shes 5 months i just put a pillow under a feet for her, she cant get to the floor.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic buy!, 12 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Fisher-Price Discover and Grow Jumperoo (Baby Product)
Mother in law bought this as a gift for my 6 month old and she absolutely loves it. It's great to be able to plonk her down safe in the knowledge that she is not going to go anywhere!

It's a lot of fun and fairly easy to put together. It's quite cumbersome though, you definitely need the room as it doesn't fold away. Once it's up and out theres no going back.

5.0 out of 5 stars Our son loves it, 10 April 2013
This review is from: Fisher-Price Discover and Grow Jumperoo (Baby Product)
a very worthwhile purchase, our son is very happy in it. he bounces in it and plays with the toys for ages.

5.0 out of 5 stars money well spent, 14 July 2014