5.0 out of 5 stars She loves it, 6 April 2013
This review is from: 16" GREY TEDDY BEAR "I LOVE YOU" VALENTINES DAY MOTHERS DAY GREY TEDDY BEAR WITH FREE LARGE PINK "WITH LOVE" GIFT BAG (Toy)
I bought this for my girlfriend on valentines day, she absolutely loves it! However be warned, the bear has started spending a ridiculous amount of time with it. I have hired a private investigator to look into it and I'm afraid to say we have now broken up, she has moved in with the bear and they are now getting married!
You have been warned!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gift!, 18 May 2015
Received this as a gift from my loved one. Cutest gift ever! The bear is absolutely cuddly and soft, but more than that, it's addictive! Once you pick it up, you don't keep it back till you receive some grizzly bear hugs from him.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely perfect!, 18 May 2015
This teddy bear is so soft and cuddly and huggable. Very very very cute, and an ideal gift for a loved one- which is what I wanted it for! Would definitely recommend it! It's absolutely adorable.