5.0 out of 5 stars Good product
Good fit and easy to apply. Very good quality item. Fingers slide as of they were on the screen itself.
Published 13 months ago by Ell

3.0 out of 5 stars Hard to affix
I bought these for my RAZR I and to my dismay I couldn't get one on without messing it up. Now the thing is I am pretty good at affixing screen savers onto thigns and getting it right and my friends all ask me to do there's as I do a good job. However with these I have to admit defeat. Bought another brand and it worked first time. Strnage.
Published 10 months ago by F. Patel

4.0 out of 5 stars Screen protectors, 6 Feb 2014
This review is from: 6 x Membrane Screen Protectors for Motorola RAZR i (XT890) - Crystal Clear Screen Guard Cover, Retail Package with accessories (Electronics)
Arrived quickly and with minimal wrapping so nothing wasted. Does the job it is designed for. Would use product again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 7 Oct 2013
Nothing fancy, clean & clear & comes in a pack of 6, so if you can't fit the 1st right (like me) you can have a 2nd (or 3rd, or 4th etc) try. :)

3.0 out of 5 stars Hard to affix, 9 Sep 2013
F. Patel (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)

4.0 out of 5 stars Just fine, 25 Aug 2013
L. simpson "skankie" (london) - See all my reviews
Product OK to use once on.
You will use up most to get it 100% right.
Don't even get a millimetre of flesh on it, product then become useless.

2.0 out of 5 stars hmm they're ok, 28 Jun 2013
I find these ones quite hard to apply, i'm not sure if it's me being clumsy or just the quality. they also pick up dust really easily on the sticky side, more than other ones I've used!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 20 Jun 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Very hard to affix, but work well., 23 May 2013
You have to be extremely careful affixing the protectors as they get bubbles if there is a spec of dirt on the cover or the screen. If you touch the cover on the sticky side it doesn't stick any more. However they come in a pack of six so you have a few attempts, and they also come with a handy cleaning cloth, stickers, smoothing card and good instructions.

3.0 out of 5 stars Motorola Razr i - Screen Protectors, 1 April 2013
Product turned up very quickly, within 2 days of placing order. Had no problem fitting the screen protectors to phone. Does exactly what I needed them to do.