4.0 out of 5 stars Great present, 14 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Olympus SZ-16 ( 17.5 MP,24 x Optical Zoom,3 -inch LCD ) (Electronics)
This was bought for me as a birthday present as I wanted to upgrade from my original digital camera. Although larger and slightly heavier the picture and sound quality is brilliant. We go to a lot of concerts and it is great to now be able to capture decent pictures and videos.
The manual which you have to download is not that clear, and it is more a case of trying and testing out the numerous menu options for yourself, the manual is more a guide I would say.
Others downsides are the noise the lens makes when you zoom in or out and the battery. First time I used it it seemed to last a couple of hours, after recharging and on the second use, it seemed to be less at an only an hour and a half which was very annoying as hadnt purchased a spare battery at that point, so buy one when you buy the camera.

5.0 out of 5 stars Olympus SZ16, 8 Jan. 2014
Bought it for myself for Xmas and I love it - easy to use but has excellent results and wouldn't hesistate to recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Jun. 2014
Awesome

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little camera, 14 Mar. 2014
Olympus camera's in the past l have always found to be good for my requirements so that's why l it was my choice.
The price was with in my budget.
I would recommend this camera
Not found any bad points as yet.