5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
I read books all the time and input a rating, but this is the first time I have felt inspired to include remarks. This was an excellent read. The story line was realistic, the characters completely believable. Great depiction of a strong sexual attraction and evolution of a relationship. I truly liked the characters. Jewel Moore is an outstanding writer.
Published 17 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars .............
I'm, dare I say it, disappointed. When I read reviews I saw a few compare it to FSG but not looking over it is nowhere near that book. Not even in the same league but it is a book with feeding, if someone was in another position and has not read the reviews yet they may give it more stars but in my opinion its a 3.

RGW
Published 8 months ago by Roguegonewild

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 3 April 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Glad Chantelle found love......, 1 Mar 2013
This review is from: Dance for the Billionaire 1 (Kindle Edition)
Now find me my Dominic. .......
Interesting short story of girl meets Billionaire with a twist. It is set in London and I live in England so I definitely relate to it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dance for the billionaire, 20 Feb 2013
This review is from: Dance for the Billionaire 1 (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this book and wish it was longer, would have like to know if they stayed together, got married or is there going to be a book 2

4.0 out of 5 stars Dance for the Billionnaire, 12 Feb 2013
This review is from: Dance for the Billionaire 1 (Kindle Edition)
I really liked this book. It was a good read. The story line was good and I did not have to skip pages due to phases that no real woman utters.

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it, 28 April 2014
This review is from: Dance for the Billionaire 1 (Kindle Edition)
I thoroughly enjoyed both books and have read them again and still loved them. Will read more books by Jewel Moore, for sure.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Story Worth the Read! (2 Books), 29 Mar 2014
This review is from: Dance for the Billionaire 1 (Kindle Edition)
Chantelle and Dominic's story was addictive. The story had me its grip from page 1. Loved both books and its definitely worth a read.

3.0 out of 5 stars ............., 30 Dec 2013

RGW

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 11 Nov 2013
This review is from: Dance for the Billionaire 1 (Kindle Edition)
Too short and predictable. Needs to be longer and the plot filled with twists that keep readers guessing what next.

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE THIS BOOK, 12 Feb 2013
This review is from: Dance for the Billionaire 1 (Kindle Edition)
I love this book so much. This book was set in London, East London I knew some of the places the author put in the book. It was as if I was in the relationship with them and I was the matchmaker it was brilliant. I would have changed a few things but that's just my personal opinion. Everything about this book was good, even the love scenes. I would recommend this book to anyone who as never even thought about two different nationalities having a relationship and making it work when written in a romantic setting. If this book was longer and the characters relationship developed more slowly I think this book could have rivaled fifty shades of grey.

1.0 out of 5 stars Boring, 13 Mar 2013
This review is from: Dance for the Billionaire 1 (Kindle Edition)
This story started out very well, but it quickly became too boring. I mean, getting down with the boss is definately a No No. Gave up half way through the story. Too boring.

Dance for the Billionaire 1